Farmer in the Ukraine March 26, 2022 12:55PM
He is keeping us updated on the AgTalk café forum. The war has come to his farm. He's taken pictures and shared them of missiles in the air and on his farmland. He's a dairy farmer. The bridge to his farm has been taken out. No milk out and no supplies in. His parents home in town was destroyed.
Yes we have high prices of fuel, fertilizer, etc. but nothing at all to complain about in comparison to what he and is country are going through.
I feel guilty that we can even talk about our pulling hobby during this time.
Prayers for this farmer and all the innocent citizens.

Re: Farmer in the Ukraine March 26, 2022 02:49PM
I read a story recently that talked about the fact that all of Ukraine's ports are being destroyed so their farm exports can't happen.

S'no Farmer

Re: Farmer in the Ukraine April 04, 2022 12:51AM
My brother use to fly to Ukraine about 2 to 3 times a year to set up equipment. I wish I saved his Snapchats he had sent me form there. The farms are nothing like you would imagine. Their farm shops are old tank repair facilities. They have rail road tracks down the center of them. They would put the tanks on special carts for rebuilding.he sent me a few pics of army tanks converted into tractors I’ll try and find them. It’s really interesting they can make most anything from nothing over there. They have some new deere 2 track tractors over there. But they can’t buy them as row crops. They have to buy all the parts separately from us dealers and switch them on the farms to row crop. They also don’t run def over there. Where my brother was working over there they where the same latitude as we are in southern mn. The dirt is much like ours as well. I’ll try to find some pics for you guys.

Re: Farmer in the Ukraine April 04, 2022 04:31AM
That would be interesting to see the pictures Dillon.

Re: Farmer in the Ukraine April 21, 2022 11:39PM
Found some pics my brother took from the Ukraine. I was hoping find pics of their shops and some of their home built tractors. I know I have a pic some place of a old tank built into a tractor.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,577, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2