Criminals May 25, 2022 09:00AM
UVALDE, TX—Uncovering shocking new details about the Robb Elementary School shooting, FBI agents told reporters Wednesday that alleged gunman Salvador Ramos had accomplices as far away as Washington, D.C. “We have reason to believe this wasn’t a ‘lone wolf’ incident, but rather a coordinated attack carried out with the assistance of 535 individuals in the D.C. metropolitan area,” said agency spokesperson Adriana Yaroma, who noted that the case was now being investigated as a federal crime, as the co-conspirators had crossed the borders of every U.S. state. “This was a highly sophisticated operation backed by millions of dollars, and it appears to have been in the works for decades. We have evidence these men and women provided the shooter with cover as well as access to the very guns used to perpetrate the murders. If it weren’t for the cooperation of these incredibly sick individuals, the 21 victims would still be with us today.” At press time, the accomplices had reportedly fled the country before they could be brought in for questioning.

Re: Criminals May 25, 2022 12:53PM
That's literally from The Onion, a satire news website.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Criminals May 25, 2022 09:56PM
yes it is and it is an accurate description, the normal thinking people would do something useful to prevent children from being murdered in the classroom but not the USA you dumb @#$%& will go by more guns,i fart in your general direction and laugh at you fools onacounna you are to stupid to do anything about it. F-off

Re: Criminals May 26, 2022 10:44AM
So fill us in on what should be done by the "normal thinking people" that would provide a 100% guarantee that nothing like this will ever happen again.

I eagerly await your response.

Re: Criminals May 26, 2022 03:06PM
mgc
yes it is and it is an accurate description, the normal thinking people would do something useful to prevent children from being murdered in the classroom but not the USA you dumb @#$%& will go by more guns,i fart in your general direction and laugh at you fools onacounna you are to stupid to do anything about it. F-off

I see the ANTIFA member has lost its, he, she, lbgtxyz mind again, nearly all mass murders occur at gun free zones, gun control does not work. You have no cure, as well as no brains.

Re: Criminals May 27, 2022 12:11AM
mgc= insufferable twit of the year.

I see the ANTIFA member has lost its, he, she, lbgtxyz mind again, nearly all mass murders occur at gun free zones, gun control does not work. You have no cure, as well as no brains.

You have to consider that "it" is not in the U.S. (just wishes it was). Therefore it's opinions on the matter are irrelevant. Wich really pisses off it's narcissistic tendencies.

Re: Criminals May 27, 2022 06:40AM
mgc

Pretty much every country on this planet likes to tell us here in the U.S. what we should do. I personally don't listen to any of it. Are you entitled to your opinion? Sure.... Do I have to care about your opinion? Heck no.... How many U.S. citizens have died to save your country? There have been millions die for our rights and yours I personally don't care about what you have to say.

Re: Criminals May 28, 2022 05:12AM
F-30puller

Pretty much every country on this planet likes to tell us here in the U.S. what we should do. I personally don't listen to any of it. Are you entitled to your opinion? Sure.... Do I have to care about your opinion? Heck no.... How many U.S. citizens have died to save your country? There have been millions die for our rights and yours I personally don't care about what you have to say.

This right here ^^^^^^^^^
We get wrongly called everything by the uneducated, ignorant and brainwashed crowd in "this" country who know nothing about this countries past and what it took to gain our freedoms and why, from a tyranical government, aka, England, so it's no surprise we see it from the same kind if people from other countries that haven't a clue.

Re: Criminals May 25, 2022 10:51PM
If any person in this democratic republic sets their mind to performing or acting out any kind of terrorist act, which this was, it is almost impossible to stop 100%. Create laws to ban certain weapons, change requirements, what have you - the lawless and mentally I’ll can and will find a way circumvent that. Take Chicago, which has some of the most stringent gun laws in America, yet lead the nation in gun crimes. What say you to that??

Point is, the tragedy could happen via machete, sword, handgun, or simply his pickup going full speed into a crowded playground or bus stop. Do we need to increase school security? Absolutely. Single point of entry with secured doors that are operated by a school official to allow entry. Armed school resource officer with a marked vehicle parked visibly outside as a deterrent is wise, also.

But make no mistake, if a coward, mentally unstable criminal animal wants to comment a terroristic act…..they’ll find an opportunity. I wish that weren’t the case, but it’s unfortunately true.

Re: Criminals May 28, 2022 05:14AM
Just Sayin’
If any person in this democratic republic sets their mind to performing or acting out any kind of terrorist act, which this was, it is almost impossible to stop 100%. Create laws to ban certain weapons, change requirements, what have you - the lawless and mentally I’ll can and will find a way circumvent that. Take Chicago, which has some of the most stringent gun laws in America, yet lead the nation in gun crimes. What say you to that??

Point is, the tragedy could happen via machete, sword, handgun, or simply his pickup going full speed into a crowded playground or bus stop. Do we need to increase school security? Absolutely. Single point of entry with secured doors that are operated by a school official to allow entry. Armed school resource officer with a marked vehicle parked visibly outside as a deterrent is wise, also.

But make no mistake, if a coward, mentally unstable criminal animal wants to comment a terroristic act…..they’ll find an opportunity. I wish that weren’t the case, but it’s unfortunately true.

It's a constitutional republic, not a democratic republic.....there's a big difference.

Re: Criminals May 26, 2022 05:49AM
School shootings are a tragedy no doubt... They left goes straight to blame instead of sympathy for the victims and their families, extremely telling.

Was there school shooting to this scale a century ago?? Not to my knowledge.... One of the biggest differences between then and now? Fewer gun laws, lots fewer.... I'll just leave that there.

Re: Criminals May 26, 2022 02:54PM
Spot on , F30puller.......only the law abiding people obey the gun laws.
The evil and wicked don't., and then like the poster above , dance in the blood of the victims to further their twisted agenda.
Same old depraved minds, spreading the same old lies and nonsense.....yada...yada.....yada

I will say, at least the murdering coward is dead and will murder no more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2022 03:04PM by JDpowershift.

Re: Criminals May 27, 2022 01:07AM
Kids used to take guns to school and keep them in their lockers for a shooting club at the school gun range (lots of schools had a gun range in the basement here in NY). Gun clubs and competitive rifle teams were actually pretty common, Mass shootings were not common.

A focus on guns is not a focus on the real problem. Guns are just a tool. The problem is much deeper, but guns are just the easy thing to blame. Its sad how we don't focus on the real problems anymore.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Criminals May 27, 2022 01:51AM
Jake Morgan
Kids used to take guns to school and keep them in their lockers for a shooting club at the school gun range (lots of schools had a gun range in the basement here in NY). Gun clubs and competitive rifle teams were actually pretty common, Mass shootings were not common.

A focus on guns is not a focus on the real problem. Guns are just a tool. The problem is much deeper, but guns are just the easy thing to blame. Its sad how we don't focus on the real problems anymore.

This right here ^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Criminals June 05, 2022 05:29AM
If 19 children being murdered in their classroom isn’t a real problem, then what is?

Re: Criminals June 05, 2022 07:16AM
You're making a strawman argument. Of course 19 kids being murdered is a real problem. What's the actual underlying cause? The cause isn't guns... that's just the tool being used, but what is the underlying cause?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Criminals June 06, 2022 01:26PM
T he cause is theres no hanging and no electric chairs or stonings and no KIDS are not getting any real old time ASS woopings. My wife is a social worker 3/4 of her cases with kids and parent is a case of no ass woopings time outs are stupid spare the rod spoil the child

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2022 07:05AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Criminals June 07, 2022 08:28AM
The cause is a couple generations of kids having unstable home lives (no caring two-parent homes) compounded with mental illness unchecked that is the precedent from Columbine forward. It's not a Republican or Democrat issue. it's a societal issue, politicians politicizing tragedy for their benefit have blood on their hands as well. It can all be directly correllated to the nanny state that expanded in the Sixties and into this day and time. It won't be corrected overnight. Generational issues take a generation or two to fix.

The short-long term fix is making it as hard to get into a school as it is to get in a court house. That MUST happen. The systemic failures of law enforcement communication are beyond belief for this incident. It should have ended far quicker with far less casualties, and had their been checkpoints or barriers to entry like there are for every court house I've been in this would have been a failed attempt. Because they're not getting it at home some level of mental health wellness, checks and balances should be put in place. If the nanny state started it, it's gotta fix it....unless we call on communities to take action and get involved in the lives of kids to keep them busy, happy, and well in some form or fashion.

Defense of the Second Amendment is a hill to die on, otherwise the First Amendment dies and the liberties that this nation were founded on die.

PS - Tragic is a modest term for what happened in Texas and places where other mass shootings have occurred...

Know what else is tragic?
- Legal killing of the unborn, particularly the genocide of African Americans whose abortion rates are four times that of any other race; Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, is getting her wish fulfilled just like Hitler nearly fulfilled his with the Jews.

-The silence of black-on-black crime, especially in cities like Chicago, where "leaders" like Lori Lightfoot sitting on their hands.

...and much of it goes back to the destruction of stable two-parent homes, regardless of race or socioeconomic status. Putting single mothers on the Welfare payroll and dismissing the fathers as simply a sperm donor (baby-daddy) has crippled our nation in so many ways.

We have lots of messes to fix, yes. Continuing to point fingers at one party or another doesn't fix anything. Less b!tching, more fixing, please.

Crimes not being punished. June 07, 2022 11:56AM
I agree with my friend Lewis. As my father would say, "If you would stretch a few necks publicly on the courthouse lawns, then the criminals would think twice about committing these serious crimes." I guarantee you that if they would carry out the death penalties immediately after sentencing for crimes committed with guns, that the mass shootings and crimes committed with firearms would slow way down. I'm not saying that we don't have some mental health issues in the world, however I am saying that if these criminals new that they were gonna get their necks stretched if convicted, then they would not be so eager to commit these crimes knowing what the outcome would be. But in our society today they know that they can play the mental/ crazy card and get their hand slapped and told not to do it again. Thats why crime is rampant across the country. No punishment carried out for crimes committed. What a sad state of affairs we are in. May God help us all!

Re: Crimes not being punished. June 07, 2022 02:15PM
I agree, there's only one problem with making an example of the killers/murderers/scum in these mass killings: they are generally killed or they take their own lives. They don't value life... theirs or anyone elses. Making an example of them only works if they value life or suffer severe pain or embarrassment.

I completely agree with Bryan about the problem with single parent homes and the problem with high divorce rates. The data is extremely clear that it is a huge obstacle to come from a single family home. I say that knowing that I came from divorced parents, I spent a large part of my childhood living with a single mom, and I, myself went through a difficult divorce (not by my choice, but a huge blessing in hindsight). However, I think there's more to this than single family situations... there's something more evil, there's something deeper. The complete loss of value for human life is a return to pagan culture. As society is becoming more "enlightened" it seems like we're actually regressing.

Blaming guns is just easy... lazy... shallow. If the gun is to be blamed for murder shouldn't the inverse also be true? Shouldn't the gun be praised for providing food, shouldn't the gun be praised when is saves someone's life in self-defense? If guns are the villain's they should also be the hero's when the narrative fits. It seems like a one-way street and it's always gun=bad.... it's just lazy thinking. As Bryan said without the second Amendment none of the other amendments matter.

America is breeding narcissist kids with no sense of purpose, no meaning to life, no character.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Here's what Achie has to say about it! June 07, 2022 02:26PM
[m.youtube.com]
Here's what Archie Bunker had to say about gun control. Just some food for thought about how long this battle against guns have been going on. Enjoy the clip. We need more old fashioned funny TV. maybe we wouldn't be where we are today?
rw

Re: Criminals June 10, 2022 03:10AM
Call me crazy but I clicked on the news for a bit this morning, and the news clips from the school shooting in Texas looked just like the clips from Sandy Hook. Just saying is all there are YouTube videos of SandyHook being just a plot for gun control and it never really happened.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2