Deleted June 15, 2022 08:46AM
Guess the only off topic convo can be of a political topic......

Re: Deleted June 16, 2022 12:19AM
Not sure what got deleted or which moderator deleted it... feel free to repost it as long as it doesn't violate any of the general guidelines of the page.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Deleted June 16, 2022 01:03AM
I made a post about a mower blade sharpener I bought,I thought it qualified as being "off topic" since it wasnt related to pulling in any way.it had 38 views last i checked, but no replays.it was the only new pist for probably 6-8 days

Re: Deleted June 16, 2022 03:39AM
Once again it was my fault. I didn't realize it was in the " off topic"
I check more closely next time. My apologies.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2022 03:41AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Deleted June 16, 2022 05:50AM
I wish somebody would come up with an easy way to sharpen Bush Hog blades.

Re: Deleted June 16, 2022 04:39PM
Richard Warren

So do I on a woods! But then we wouldn't be actually be "working" if some one came up with that easy way.

Re: Deleted June 17, 2022 11:36AM
Supertiquer

So do I on a woods! But then we wouldn't be actually be "working" if some one came up with that easy way.

Buy a new set ya cheap arse lol

Re: Deleted June 17, 2022 03:59AM
Local welding shop fires up the forge and the trip hammer once a year to beat them sharp. Best way I know of to sharpen them.

Re: Deleted June 17, 2022 12:02PM
patches
I made a post about a mower blade sharpener I bought,I thought it qualified as being "off topic" since it wasnt related to pulling in any way.it had 38 views last i checked, but no replays.it was the only new pist for probably 6-8 days

So... what was the blade sharpener? I'd love to know if it works good... I've got a Toro 580d with 11 blades and I'd love to find a better/faster way to sharpen the blades.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Deleted June 17, 2022 04:40PM
It's made by wall enterprises out of indiana.i called the company yesterday and thier shipping a manual,along with some accessories I ordered

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2