The Constitution June 28, 2022 07:48AM
Today I saw a fellow classmate post on social media that it might be time to write a new constitution. The basis for their argument was that the Constitution was written so long ago and there is no way our founding fathers meant for it to be used in order to make judgements on things like abortion.

My thought would be the constitution was absolutely set up to handle any and all issues we are facing in society today. If you don't like something in the constitution or want to add something that's why they created the amendment process. My other problem is that when people suggest things like this they have no ideas on what they would propose to change in their new constitution.

Can you even imagine what would happen if the idiots we have in government today wrote a constitution? And I'm talking about people on both sides of the aisle. I wouldn't trust just about any of them with such an important task.

Re: The Constitution June 28, 2022 08:52AM
The Constitution was written with Biblical common sense in mind and that’s why it needs to be left alone!
Our country has lost its moral compass, we need to find it and put it back where it was ,maybe 70 years ago

Re: The Constitution June 30, 2022 01:19PM
It would take a civil war grab you guns now or later its coming

Re: The Constitution June 30, 2022 01:56PM
Ready and waiting,just hoping I’m not gonna be alone

Re: The Constitution July 01, 2022 05:20AM
bbailey
Ready and waiting,just hoping I’m not gonna be alone

You wont, lots of indignation out there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2