Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 03, 2022 01:28AM
[thecountersignal.com]

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 03, 2022 02:23PM
it is coming just don't have any idea how the reaction is going to go down

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 04, 2022 09:30AM
This is why people should not give protesters a hard time or try to make laws and rules against them, because you never know when it might be You that wants to do it.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy August 23, 2022 12:45PM
Cliff
This is why people should not give protesters a hard time or try to make laws and rules against them, because you never know when it might be You that wants to do it.

Taking away freedom, their land, their future.
Impossible CO2 reductions for farmers but
Shell, Tata steel, Airplanes, and containerships with no taxes to pay
are the main cause.

You want to give the farmers a hard time … ?

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 06, 2022 06:10PM
Why is this not front page news here in the US?

The country 2nd behind the US in agricultural exports has been basically handicapped by their so called leaders who participate in UN2030 policy making?

Surely more man made food shortages will come and prices will continue to outpace inflation exponentially.

So 14-15 percent of nitrogen emissions come from farming and livestock. 45% comes from humans. Wouldn’t it be more effective to eliminate the human population?

Rhetorical question of course!!!

Wake up people. We need to stand with these and all farmers.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 13, 2022 03:56PM
I would suggest listening / viewing anything you can coming out of the world economic forum in Davos & you will start to get answers to some of these questions. I don't really know what is more disturbing. What they say & suggest or the fact that they now seemingly want it to be heard / known. You needn't listen too long to conclude that they truly consider the human race as chattels to be managed as they see fit.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 13, 2022 04:13PM
It really does appear that politicians are truly more interested in saving mother earth than the people living on mother earth. If the population starts dieing off due to starvation what good is saving mother earth? The earth will be here long after humans kill themselves off and it will still go through Climate change with us being long gone it always has!!!

S'no Farmer

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 14, 2022 12:41AM
P.S. they will kill far more humans through starvation than climate change will ever kill!

S'no Farmer

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 14, 2022 01:55AM
The world population is going to exceed eight billion before the end of this year. Starvation is killing people every year and it's going to get worse just due to the population issues. Climate change is expected to cause more starvation. I just wish climate change wasn't made into a political issue.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 14, 2022 07:08PM
Face in crowd
The world population is going to exceed eight billion before the end of this year. Starvation is killing people every year and it's going to get worse just due to the population issues. Climate change is expected to cause more starvation. I just wish climate change wasn't made into a political issue.

Far more people in this world die from starvation because of governmental oppressors than true weather-related famine now -- even here in the US, an unfortunate number of Americans, young and old, are victims of the buzz-phrase "food insecurity" for a number of reasons. Among them a major, catastrophic disconnect from the food chain (inability to grow/process/prepare fresh foods and a reliance on calorie-dense, nutrient deficient foods) and the phenomenon of "food deserts." You don't have to look far to find a food desert, they're common in areas of urban decay AND in rural areas where food sources (grocers) are scarce and the inability, especially for older and disabled populations, to access a grocery easily.

Estimates say we'll likely top out at 9 billion people and we have sufficient ability to feed that many; it's just a matter of figuring out how to do it without government and other extraneous forces preventing it.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 16, 2022 05:22AM
Cliff,
Just an FYI you likley think I'm an out of touch old curmudgeon (there could be some truth in that) but I also am conscious of the environment. We've been recycling for 40 years,my truck averages 27.5 MPG and my shop is covered with solar panels.

Do I believe there is Climate change? Yes. Do I believe it's as bad as some would lead us to believe? No. According to AL Gore (he's not a scientist) the ice caps were going to be gone many years ago. According to AOC (she's definitely not a scientist) we only have a few years left to inhabit the earth.

We have been told things to do to change the climate for the better, in other words cool it down. When I was in high school the "scientist" were predicting the next ice age...those guys aren't always correct in their predictions. So let's say that were the case what would we as inhabitants of earth do? Likely it wouldn't make a hill of beans of difference much like the current situation.

S'no Farmer

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 14, 2022 02:38AM
S'no Farmer is S'no Scientist.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 14, 2022 10:18AM
I'm certainly no scientist either, so I' m open to ideas /opinions. It seems hard to swallow the idea that cattle ,which have been around for at least a few years now, are suddenly bringing about the end times, but increased solar flare activity on the sun is not allowed to be considered. Also if I'm not mistaken Miami & several coastal cities are supposed to be submerged under water by now & Glacier National Park gone. They are not. So at the very least the timelines are not accurate. Are there things civilized society can do to adapt to these changes, maybe slow population growth, or do we want to go with the 2 weeks to flatten the curve & the Davos crowd. From where I' m standing their vision don' t sound all that appealing for us " uneeded " as one speaker kindly put it.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 16, 2022 03:15AM
Cliff,
You are 100% correct but I can tell with certainty that the "Climate" has been changing since the beginning of time and for the largest part of those millions of years man was not here to influence that change. If you believe that doing away with any fertilizer besides organic is a good idea good luck feeding your family in 10 years. When I was a kid corn was 75 to 100 bushel to the acre now if it's not over 200 farmers are not doing well. Couple that with the urban sprawl (I recognized that issue when I was I high school) that is eating up farm land as well as future regulations starvation will be far greater than what's happening now. I may be a dumb farm kid but that's how I see it.

What Bryan said is true but cutting off the farmers ability to feed the world will be a catastrophe, just ask the people of Sri Lanka and soon enough the Netherlands. They both are highly rated in respect to "Climate Culture" but one can't feed their people and the other isn't far behind.

S'no Farmer

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 16, 2022 03:47AM
What blows my mind is everyone has forgotten what photosynthesis is.... More cropland cleans the air.... not windmills or solar panels. I believe that was 5th grade science class... bet it's not taught anymore.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 14, 2022 11:24AM
Where is Thanos when you need him?

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 14, 2022 04:21PM
That would be Crusty Nancy in a cape, a bottle of Jim Bean, & her dentures securely glued in place.

Re: Dutch farmers violently protest job-destroying climate change policy July 18, 2022 03:37AM
Rerun
That would be Crusty Nancy in a cape, a bottle of Jim Bean, & her dentures securely glued in place.

What I would give to have mean tweets back!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing