Tulsi October 11, 2022 06:27AM
Gabbard announcing why she's leaving Democratic Party

Almost all of the above video could have been said by the most conservative of Republicans. I'm not under the illusion she is a conservative, and I don't think Tulsi would say that about herself either. Nevertheless, we should accept support on whatever issues we can find common ground on, and if more and more former Democrats see the light and jump ship, so much the better.

The video linked above is just under 30 minutes, but I would urge people to watch it. She is more articulate on many issues than a lot of Republicans, especially on the transgender nonsense.

Re: Tulsi October 12, 2022 03:55PM
The Original Michael
Gabbard announcing why she's leaving Democratic Party

Almost all of the above video could have been said by the most conservative of Republicans. I'm not under the illusion she is a conservative, and I don't think Tulsi would say that about herself either. Nevertheless, we should accept support on whatever issues we can find common ground on, and if more and more former Democrats see the light and jump ship, so much the better.

The video linked above is just under 30 minutes, but I would urge people to watch it. She is more articulate on many issues than a lot of Republicans, especially on the transgender nonsense.

"But", she's a staunch enemy of our constitutional rights, especially the 2nd A.
Wouldn't trust her in any way, shape or form.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,614, Posts: 229,670, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520