COVID Vaccine for Kids October 21, 2022 10:17AM
It's funny more and more countries are moving AWAY from vaccinating kids and the CDC has now recommended it to be part CDC’s child and adolescent immunization schedule. They also voted for it to become part of the federally funded Vaccine for Kids program (which provides vaccines to children at no or low cost to families). Siue it's already Free, sure it's completely ineffective at stopping transmission, and sure the overwhelming majority of kids have already been exposed to COVID, and sure it generally presents as an extremely MILD cold in kids (if it even presents at all), sure kids are getting sick from the vaccine, sure all those things are true, but hey, the CDC never lets facts get in the way of their agenda.

There are currently 12 states that completely align with the CDC's "recommendations" for schools. My question is will there be pushback? There are a handful of Republican Governors that have said they won't comply... where are the rest? Personally this seems like a perfect opportunity for Republican candidates to use this as a talking point and to vow not to do it. Dixon in Michigan should be all over this and using it to point out what a tyrant Whitmer is... and was.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: COVID Vaccine for Kids October 24, 2022 05:59PM
Push back ? I doubt it. In spite of the case you correctly make. In spite of the fact phizor documents show zero evidence these shots prevent transmission at any age
In spite of the fact this was clearly done ,in part, to grant big pharma liability protections they would otherwise lose when the covid emergency narrative can no longer be sustained. (Due to some 1980's law). I doubt it because my guess is more people can tell you what is trending on tic toc than are aware of any of this. Despite being lied to, stomped on & played for fools for two & a half years now ,a shocking number of people still believe this government has a plan & will save the day if things really spiral out of control. If you doubt that ask around & see how many people have made any preparations at all. Something as simple as a few days drinking water & food on hand. Most do not think it's necessary. I truly hope they are correct, but to me it's pretty cheap insurance.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,609, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2