Short Term Liberal Plan October 25, 2022 02:04AM
President Biden said yesterday "Conservatives are trying to destroy the economy"

This little blurb is an insight as to what we can expect after the red wave in November. When all the newly elected Republicans take office Q1 of 2022 my bet will be that the economy tanks by March/April and Biden's idiot press secretary and the propaganda pushers, I mean media, will start saying that the conservatives are the reason the economy tanks and a major economic downturn begins. I think we will see times possibly worse than 2008 in the near future, and it'll be blamed on conservatives taking back power. Even though his policies including the "Inflation Reduction Act" will be the real cause. Not to mention how much money we've laundered in Ukraine.

Neither party ever takes accountability for things but the blatant lying and finger pointing by the current administration is unbelievable, yet predictable.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan October 26, 2022 10:47PM
I've been saying this to my wife for months. The economy is going to get worse and they are going to try to blame it on the Red Wave of republicans that took over. The democrats will act like they are the oppressed minority party and there's nothing they can do to stop the republican policies that have made fuel prices skyrocket and inflation soar.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan October 27, 2022 01:43AM
What's sad is that when the media and the white house place blame on conservatives for ruining the economy, at least half our countries population will blindly believe it. You and I on the other hand will have this thread to come back to as yet another confirmation that everything the liberals do is predictable far ahead of time.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan October 31, 2022 03:50AM
If we wait on honest media reporting & old fashioned journalism we will have a long long wait. The mission statement has changed. I say that, as today " facts" in the Pelosi home invasion continue to change & not a single question being asked as to why we have moved 6 nuclear capable B52' s to North Australia & hurrying to build some makeshift facility to house them. That report came via Australia Broadcasting by the way, not U.S. media.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan October 31, 2022 10:48AM
Rerun
If we wait on honest media reporting & old fashioned journalism we will have a long long wait. The mission statement has changed. I say that, as today " facts" in the Pelosi home invasion continue to change & not a single question being asked as to why we have moved 6 nuclear capable B52' s to North Australia & hurrying to build some makeshift facility to house them. That report came via Australia Broadcasting by the way, not U.S. media.

My butts been wiped!!!!!!!!!

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan October 31, 2022 01:00PM
Rerun

Don't worry a month ago the US made it's largest purchase of Nplate for radiological and nuclear emergencies. Nothing to see here.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan November 01, 2022 03:59AM
The only question is whether or not anyone in this world has the balls to actually drop a nuke (Russia, North Korea, China) or is this just the Cold War 2.0

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan November 01, 2022 12:49PM
Russia and North Korea are ran by madmen so anything is possible. China is ran by a tyrant that knows in their 2500 years of existence all their "deposed" leaders were done so because of food. They depend way too much on imports to pi$$ off the world. Just my thoughts.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan November 09, 2022 12:41AM
Apparently, people don’t seem to things aren’t that bad. DON’T ASK ME HOW OR WHY THEY THINK THAT!!

People are sheep and as long as the media, the educational system, and government buying votes via welfare/food stamps/tuition - it’s an extremely long uphill battle that appears futile.

Although, I will say that they are weak spots in the Dems armor as proven by NY & MI governor races. And the complete domination by Desantis.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan November 09, 2022 01:04AM
We’re screwed,I have no idea what people are thinking or not thinking,this should have been a house cleaning,instead it was just sweep the middle of the floor, and leave dust under the furniture

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan November 09, 2022 01:24AM
bbailey
We’re screwed,I have no idea what people are thinking or not thinking,this should have been a house cleaning,instead it was just sweep the middle of the floor, and leave dust under the furniture

According to exit polls dems are more worried about killing babies then crime wave, record inflation, huge job losses, corruption, open borders,fuel shortage, brain dead lying prez, brink of nuclear war because of Pedo Peter, more corruption.

How come dems simply refuse to look into the origins of covid, they wont do it, why???? Killed millions, destroyed thousands of business, set kids back years, will have consequences for years to come, not a peep, wont do it.

What the hell???

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan November 09, 2022 12:36PM
Guess it's true....ya can't fix stupid.

Re: Short Term Liberal Plan November 09, 2022 01:06PM
Yep I agree

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,601, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2