Trump attacking DeSantis November 09, 2022 01:06PM
Well, what do you guys think? Should Trump be going after Ron DeSantis? Should he have done it before the Midterms? Does it make Trump looks strong, or make him look weak?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 09, 2022 02:05PM
He’s a bully, he needs to go away and let someone else try to fix things,otherwise we’ll have 6 more years of the same crap we’ve had for the past 6 years, there are some good people that will stand there ground and get something done if given a chance
He must feel threatened or he wouldn’t be threatening his competition already

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 09, 2022 05:12PM
Well, I couldn't agree more. I think Trump did some good things and he was the right person for the job at the time, but he needs to move on. Governor DeSantis is the superstar for the White House. We need a Godly man and not a bully in the WH.

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 10, 2022 08:54AM
Well for being an owner of several companies. The Trump days was the most money all the companies ever made. Alot less stress,forcasting and things were good

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 10, 2022 12:26PM
T rumps WWF mouth is why hes not still the president I voted for him twice but if Desantis ran i couldnt do it again and cant bellieve anyone was ignorant enough to vote for what we have now.The USA is in such bad shape it will take a Civil War to straighten it up California needs a big NUKE

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 11, 2022 01:46AM
In the past 24 hours I've seen tons of articles from legacy media that "seem" pro DeSantis while saying that Trump's power is dwindling. I've also seen shallow analysis from people on the right saying that DeSantis is clearly bought by the left. The only evidence they cite is the legacy media is saying that his star is rising and Trump's is fading. I think that's shallow/weak/first level analysis and it seems baseless and it doesn't lineup with ANYTHING we've seen from Ron DeSantis.

Here's my off-the-cuff feeling/analysis: Trump is clearly attacking DeSantis because he fears him and he knows that he's his biggest rival. The legacy media is obsessed with Trump and his antics drive their ratings. They need him to be reckless. The left also knows that Trump is very polarizing and can't keep his mouth shut and that makes him venerable to annoying many American voters. The left also fears DeSantis more than Trump. Yes, you heard me, they fear Ron DeSantis more than Donald Trump! They saw what he did in Florida, a deeply purple state that has now become deeply red because of his strong leadership. It was a Red Tsunami in Florida but nowhere else. That has the left very, very, very concerned. Sure they could attack DeSantis (they've tried), but why should they get their hands dirty and get down in the trenches. Instead why not goat Donald Trump into doing their dirty work. They simply need to write a bunch of articles that aren't necessarily Pro=DeSantis, but articles that simply say he's rising and trump is falling. They know Trump will get jealous and lash-out and do his best to taint DeSantis. They also know that it has the likelihood of fracturing the Republican party into a Trump wing and a DeSantis wing. If Trump wins the nomination then DeSantis will quietly step aside and many of DeSantis's supports will be so annoyed at Trump that they won't vote for him. If DeSantis wins the nomination then there's a chance that Trump would still run as an Independent and split the vote (his ego seldom lets him step aside).

The left and the legacy media (just the mouthpiece of the left) are goating Trump into attacking DeSantis and he will completely take the bait.

My gut feeling: If Trump is the nominee (he'll only get it by bashing other republicans and slinging mud and doing his schtick which will alienate many voters) and we'll have a (terrible) Democrat President elected in 2024. If DeSantis is the nominee he will win the Presidency in 2024 (as long as he doesn't sling mud back at Trump but rather run on the issues). I've got some center and slightly left leaning friends that have already said they'd vote for DeSantis based on his leadership in Florida (which is exactly what we just saw in the Florida governors election this past week). He'll bring the moderate in while governing from the right... something very unique.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 11, 2022 02:23AM
Spot on analysis!
If Trump wants to be a hero he should endorse DeSantis and walk away and not say another word

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 11, 2022 03:02AM
What would be ideal? Trump-Desantis ticket. Trump gets the Presidency and then Desantis runs in 28. Potential 12 year run for strong Republican leadership.

Pipe dream, I know.

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 11, 2022 04:40AM
I totally agree with you Jake. Trumps ego could really hurt us for years to come if he runs again. His presence is a 3-ring circus this country does not need. I like Desantis and I think he has a clear following of all age groups. I'm in Pa. and this mid-term solidly showed voters here are tired of Hollywood type candidates like Oz and Trump. All the predictions showed a close race with Fetterman slightly ahead and he trounced OZ. While local elections still favored Republicans in my area. This tells me that 25% republicans voted for Fetterman. The far right lost big time in the Governor's race which I knew would happen.

Re: Trump attacking DeSantis November 14, 2022 01:34AM
As I write this Monday morning, 6 days AFTER the election & still no official word on who controls the house, who's governor of Arizona, etc., etc. I' m asking does it really matter what Trump or Desantis do. Things did not used to be this way. A few facts. China virus emergency election rules are still in place all across the country.
( 15 days to flatten the curve folks ). Millenials have surpassed baby boomers & are now biggest voting block. When ballots just show up, unrequested, a lot of people whom would otherwise never change out of their pajamas & go vote, can now comfortably do so from their couch. As a result you see the take over of the education system by the globalist now paying dividends. We saw an open Marxist, unable to speak, elected senator in Pennsylvania by a comfortable margin. A candidate ,dead since August, remained on the ballot in Pennsylvania & also won easily. Maybe the 2 worst lockdown governors in the country were reflected in Michigan & Illinois. And no unrest or discontent over election season dragging on. Which statistics show, the longer they go, the more likely the globalist win. Maybe Dan Bongino is correct. He says things aren' t bad enough yet. Man it would have been nice to keep it from getting worse.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2