College Basketball March 27, 2023 12:49AM
Hows everyone liking the march madness brackets. Seems now that every college can spend money on players shakes things up for the big colleges. Does this make things fair across the board now?

Re: College Basketball March 27, 2023 01:12AM
There’s definitely more parity now for sure, but I think this year is a result of Covid, the smaller teams don’t have the one and done syndrome like the blue bloods do , so since most players gained another year of eligibility a lot of the teams have been playing together for years and are very mature, even though I’m a Kentucky fan I’m glad to see this happen maybe it will shake things up and players will start hanging longer

Re: College Basketball March 27, 2023 02:55AM
This years tournament has been great to watch. Love seeing the small schools winning big games. The near future of college basketball once we get further away from COVID and mid majors with 6th and even 7th year seniors.

The NIL deals make small schools a little more attractive than they have in the past as some of these small college towns pump money into quality players. But at the same time there is the transfer portal offering tons of money for these guys from mid majors who played well to transfer to power 5 schools. Only time will tell how this affects the game long term but one thing is for sure, March Madness is still the best sporting event.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520