Trump's indictment March 30, 2023 02:52PM
I can only guess that millions of Americans will agree with me that what has happen today is a very bad thing for our country and will prove to be very bad for the Democrat's. I can't help but think about the season we are in as we approach Good Friday. As I studied my Sunday school lesson about the arrest of Jesus I couldn't help but think of the similarities with what took place with Jesus and what is happening with Trump. I want to stress in the greatest way that I'm not comparing Jesus and Trump as persons, but only the actions of the crowds and the courts that they are very similar. The Romans and Pharisee's had such a hatred for Jesus that they couldn't see or feel anything but their hate. I can hope that there will be a change in this country as there was in the world after the conviction, death, and resurrection of my Lord Jesus Christ. God bless this country not because we deserve it, but for the sake that the rest of the world is watching us. God protect us not because we deserve it, but because we are a nation that claims to belong to You. God as you bless us and protect us we are a country that needs to be humbled and fall on our knees and repent. Let's remember that just as it was in the days of Jesus, Satan is the creator of hate. Just as Jesus did on the cross asking God to forgive them for they know not what they are doing we still have to love and forgive the democratic.

Re: Trump's indictment March 31, 2023 02:02AM
What worries me the most is we have very quickly, since covid especially, became a country where we the people work for the government and do as the government tells us. It is supposed to be the other way around. We elect our politicians and they work for us the citizens of the USA. Today we have questionable elections. Not saying i believe anybody was cheated but when one state can count votes in hours and it takes the next state days or weeks anybody with the ability to think for themselves would question things. Then you have certain people ran down and fully excepted just because they are one one side of the aisle while those on the other side get away with everything and the media and government looks the other way. Do your own research and compare Stormy Daniels and Tara Reade and how both situations where handled. Then keep doing your own thinking dont just take what CNN or Fox news says and repeat it. There are some very scary things going on in this country right now. Speak out for one side get away with anything speak out for the other and constantly look over your shoulder worried the FBI or IRS or whomever is going to come after you. What happens next where do we go from here? God bless and stay safe.

Re: Trump's indictment April 03, 2023 08:39AM
What happened " today " is a very good thing, You really only need to flush a turd, but a turd you gotta flush, good ridence to the human turd. Ha ha ha

Re: Trump's indictment April 03, 2023 12:11PM
You mess around with hookers, shady business deals gone bankrupt, Jeffry Epstein, multiple marriages and the Russians, you will eventually get burned.

Re: Trump's indictment April 04, 2023 02:13AM
Clarke
You mess around with hookers, shady business deals gone bankrupt, Jeffry Epstein, multiple marriages and the Russians, you will eventually get burned.

Except for the multiple marriage gripe, everything you listed is linked to the Clintons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice.

Re: Trump's indictment April 04, 2023 02:15AM
Mgc
What happened " today " is a very good thing, You really only need to flush a turd, but a turd you gotta flush, good ridence to the human turd. Ha ha ha

We all know who the turd is on here, never tire of smelling the forum up I see.

Re: Trump's indictment April 04, 2023 07:42AM
Next turds up better be Biden and his crack head kid along with 99 pecent of lying dems in DA jobs with help from a traitor named soros. We need lots of heads rolling after Trump wins in 2024!!!

Re: Trump's indictment April 04, 2023 08:15AM
1 indictment down 4 more to go.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2