Adam Bauer Not At NFMS? January 05, 2009 09:03AM
I'm sorry but whey did the NFMS Tractor Pull Committe not invite Adam Bauer to pull his Modified tractor at the pull? I mean, that has to be one of the nicest mods I have ever seen and If you ever got into the pits by the Bauer Pulling Team and you just can see all the dedication that that crew puts into its vehicles and sleds. I mean at Chapel Hill they had a mini that they flipped and the next night it was back on the track. That shows dedication to the Sport. No offense to the NFMS but I think they made a terrible choice. Also, Don't they use bauer Built sleds at the pull am I correct? Does anyone else agree with me?

Re: Adam Bauer Not At NFMS? January 05, 2009 12:20PM
They probably didn't get invited because A they might not have applied or B they didn't run it that much. Let them run all this year and I bet they get in next year.

Re: Adam Bauer Not At NFMS? January 05, 2009 02:19PM
You tell em Fuelish fan

Re: Adam Bauer Not At NFMS? January 05, 2009 02:18PM
Because Adam didn't do much with his mod this year, maybe next year

Re: Adam Bauer Not At NFMS? January 05, 2009 03:26PM
Really? What did Purser do? No room for Bauer when NFMS lets all of Texas run..

Re: Adam Bauer Not At NFMS? January 05, 2009 06:42PM
He didn't apply.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro