western farm show Kansas City February 20, 2009 12:04AM
Would their be any interest concerning having a tractor pull during the western farm show at kansas city what are your thought's would pullers and the people support a pull this time of the year

Re: western farm show Kansas City February 20, 2009 03:03AM
I would love to see a winter pull in KC or anywhere in MO even. The closest ones are over 500 miles away.

Re: western farm show Kansas City February 20, 2009 06:04AM
years and years ago I used to go to the pull there, it was just as big as NFMS, four nights of pulling with four classes each night,, one year there was almost 100 mini's, then there were the 4wds, mods, and supers with no smoke machine, at the end of the show the upper half of seats couldn't see the track!!! and coldddd

Re: western farm show Kansas City February 20, 2009 07:18AM
Heard Outlaws have it in the works for next year!

Re: western farm show Kansas City February 20, 2009 11:28AM
According to the last Outlaw newsletter, in 2010 their going to be an Outlaws pull during Western Farm Show, Top 10 from each class will be invited. Since the show is now Friday, Saturday and Sunday, having the pulls Friday and Saturday nights might work.

I've been looking at Ticket Master for a Seating Chart and Ticket Prices, but they are not posted yet. LOL!!

If it happens, they should be able to get Kemper cheap enough since everything else is happening at The Sprint Center.

Re: western farm show Kansas City February 20, 2009 02:59PM
It would be better than the mo state fair if the outlaws ran the show. I would realy like to see something like this on this side of the big river.

Re: western farm show Kansas City February 20, 2009 09:49PM
I think it would also help the farm show with attendance Kansas City used to be a strong show back in the day when they did have pulls but the best I can tell it has really faded and does not even compare to louisville

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM