cope's massey-nfms February 14, 2009 09:14AM
what happened to carlton ,says he broke.the new component sure looks good.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 14, 2009 01:19PM
I heard that he threw a connecting rod.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 14, 2009 02:17PM
i hate to hear that.i was really looking forward to a non red -green tractor being competitive this year.the massey seemed to be making a big improvement the last few years.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 14, 2009 07:47PM
The tractor sure looks very good. I heard he broke the engine mount of the block.
Looks like he will have to build a new engine.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 15, 2009 06:19AM
He poked a connecting rod. Go to the source if you want correct info instead of speculating!

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 15, 2009 08:13AM
actually he spun a rod bearing

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 16, 2009 05:45AM
Does anybody have any new pictures of the new component tractror?

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 16, 2009 12:24PM
I don't have a pic, but it's bad-a55... I did stand it beside it for 10 mins before I realized it was a component (I had to go behind it and look). it looked like the old Warpath with a new paint job. It looks great.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 16, 2009 12:46PM
im a john deere man but that tractor is simply AWESOME!!! wish i could have seen it go all the way down the track, she really runs hard!

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 16, 2009 01:46PM
What model is it? 2805? 1155????

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 16, 2009 02:28PM
it's a 2805.i belive carlton built most of the frame and chassis himself.it would be nice to see another brand be competitive.it seems a lot of people get caught up in the green-red thing,and will never cheer or support another brand.myself im a fan of tractor pulling,i dont care what brand or who's driving,im just grateful to be able to view are great sport.....GO CARLTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 05:03AM
carlton does most of his own work including motor and chassis. 2805

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 05:15AM
Actually the chassis and rearend was done by Humpco. Bill does excellent work.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 06:04AM
what part of the chassis bc carlton has made tractors in the past and believe he also made his new compenent minus the brake set up, rear end and a few others but main chassis is carlton cope.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 08:52AM
[picasaweb.google.nl]# Found this on the Mistress board....

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 11:36AM
I saw the tractor in carlton's shop while he was working on it. he set the motor on a stand, and built the rest of the tractor around it by himself. He is an amazing fabricator as well as a mechanic

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 01:23PM
very nice looking, realy enjoy seeing the "off colored" tractors. just got one question, is this tractor NTPA legal? with the engine exposed like it is seems some tech official would have a fit!!!!! myself i think its awsome seeing the heads stick out like that

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 01:24PM
It is NTPA legal, but I'd like to see him run PPL. His engine exposure is no different than Beaudry's. Whoever did the tractor did a fantastic job, it's awesome.

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 01:28PM
I just noticed something...no weight brackets on the front...

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 17, 2009 02:15PM
yes CARLTON did a good job. the tractor is going to be a terrific contender once it gets back together. he's done almost everything himself inculding the design for the heads. keep up the good work. Depot repair

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 18, 2009 12:08AM
how bad is it hurt

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 24, 2009 12:26PM
I am a fan of any brand that can lay it on a IH ! Carlton's new Massey is awesome looking tractor, hope he does well with it. You Tube has a video of warpath making a monster pass at Mt Vernon Ohio last year. The blower starts to churp coming out of the hole at which time he gouges her big time, lifts the font end and just hauls the mail !

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 24, 2009 10:53PM
Never heard of a blower curp on a pro stock before. That video is awsome

Re: cope's massey-nfms February 28, 2009 06:34PM
yea it's bad a$$! he won there and the next one too

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,849, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro