7810 JD Wicked White Tail Toy Puller April 15, 2009 12:31PM
Just thought I would share some pictures of the latest tractor I have built. This one is for Jeremy Roberts. Its called the Wicked White Tail. I thought it turn out really good.

Currently I am working on the Lil Green Giant owned by Larry Hawthoorn.

Thanks

Jstuck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 12:32PM by JustinStuckenschneider.

Re: 7810 JD Wicked White Tail Toy Puller April 15, 2009 12:59PM
looks good. too bad he got DQd for loosing a weight

Re: 7810 JD Wicked White Tail Toy Puller April 16, 2009 02:08AM
when are you goin to build your big one? thats what we really need to know.. that minature 1206 sure would look good in a bigger form.

Re: 7810 JD Wicked White Tail Toy Puller April 16, 2009 12:09PM
nice work...have you done any 4x4's by chance?? the tractor looks really sweet!!

Re: 7810 JD Wicked White Tail Toy Puller April 17, 2009 06:25PM
Looks good Justin,like how you ground the 5020 tires down,nice even cut.I tried cutting a pair ( i call them 5020 tires = wide Ertl tires) way back when i was a kid and i couldn't keep each bar even in height.Also back then the tractors still had around a 1 1/2 - 2 inch tall bars..I liked that tire also because it was tall and made a neat stance being taller in back without lowering the front end.Oh the good ol days of customizing.Heres a couple crappy pics of my early tractors i scanned,they didn't scan very good,the paper must be scratched.Randy.

Re: 7810 JD Wicked White Tail Toy Puller April 21, 2009 11:32AM
Randy..

Yea I took some 5020 tires and put them on my lathe and ground them down with a hand grinder. Turned out better than I thought. Thats the closest I could get to a 20.8-38 cut tire. They resemblem them pretty good I think.

Your tractors look good. How long ago did you make them? I like seeing other peoples work. I sure do like the tractors before the rollcage days. I got some old pictures of some toys I built when I was 12 or 14 ( about 8 yrs ago) and man are they sumtin to see haha.

Green Puller

I have made around 30 toys in the past 3 years. My website is on the links page, kinda in the works, Sorry about how slow it is. I can email pictures of all the tractors I have built. No 1/64 just 1/16. Some of the tractors I have built: River Rat 6030, High Maintenan$e, Street Boyz Toy, Prarie Prowler, Family Fued, Show Me The Money, Full Throttle Deere, Gateway Deere, Deerlerious and some hott farm/ farm stock tractors.

Thanks
Jstuck

Re: 7810 JD Wicked White Tail Toy Puller April 21, 2009 06:49AM
Awesome job. Do you have a website? Very real looking. Do you make 1/64th scale? Who is some of the others you have done? Very good job.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009