Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 02:10AM
Hows the weather looking for you guys? Please post if anything changes for tonite!

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 06:08AM
Yes, we are getting some light rain right now. I was wondering that myself if they would still have it, I talked to a friend of mine and he called Kevin Lindstrom and he said rain or shine they would be having it. So its up to you if you want to sit out in the rain...

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 06:58AM
Ummm, rain or shine? Please keep us posted, but there is obviously only so much rain they can pull in.

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 07:41AM
if we get going fast enough maybe the skis under the frontend will act as water skis and help us glide along, mounting the evinrude off the front weight bracket as we speak!

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 08:42AM
Radar shows rain might be done in a hour or two. Is there enough time to get the track in shape?

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 10:06AM
i heard it was the bombs bday today so might be worth the drive just for the party!

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 10:33AM
As of 5:15pm the pull is cancelled. We apologize for the inconvienance. No rain date set.

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 02:42PM
Wouldn't let me try out the evinrude/ski theory! SFI numbers didn't match! There was a damn nice turn out of iron there, would have been a heckofa show!

Re: Raining in Elsworth WI yet? June 06, 2009 03:06PM
Hey Soggy. Could you list off who was there? Was getting ready to leave when I saw it was canceled.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009