WNYPROFARM site updated June 10, 2009 06:22PM
Site, latest points standings and final schedule updated at wnyprofarm.com

Re: WNYPROFARM site updated June 11, 2009 11:56AM
thanks for updating the site east concord was a good pull for all no breakage and a few more tractors will be out next time

Re: WNYPROFARM site updated June 11, 2009 01:38PM
Nice site, I have one question for you? I know Langford isn't untill August but your site says 12:00 start and the ESP site says 12:00 start Confused So who will be going first? I just wouldn't want them to jump the classes all around where some have to stay longer just to pull when there is like 4 or 5 in the class? Confused

Re: WNYPROFARM site updated June 11, 2009 05:32PM
Hey NYPullFantoo,

Not too woorry. I belive the Langford stock classes end at noon, then we (western new york pro farm pullers) take over for our show, run it until around 3pm and then ESP takes over around 5pom after reowrking the track for their show. I THINK this is the way it is bit I am sure it is in this order. I hope we don't get split up like we did at E.C.

Hope you engoy the show

Dan

Re: WNYPROFARM site updated June 12, 2009 01:32PM
Thanks for your reply,
I will be there by noon then so I don't miss any of the action! The only thing is ESP says they will have 2 sessions like normal if they start at 5 with the first they will be there untill like 2 in the morning and I can not see that happening at all! One more question ruffly how many LLSS tractors are expected to be pulling this year in your group? Will there ever be around 10 tractors in the class? That would be a real nice class!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Re: WNYPROFARM site updated June 12, 2009 01:45PM
Ok take that back there is 12 people listed in your point standings. I meant to type 15 tractors in the LLSS class Confused

Re: WNYPROFARM site updated June 12, 2009 02:19PM
We should have at least 10 at each pull, barring any breakdowns. We had a good show for the first pull in East Concord and we expect to have at least 4 more tractors running who weren't there. We have some new iron in all of our classes this year and the spilt out of the street and pro-street trucks and few pulls with Street Semi's should add some new things to see. We appreciate your interest.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,692, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,900.

Our newest member JD_8520