Daviess Co Fair Truck & Tractor Pull
Elnora, Indiana
www.daviesscofair.com
Sat June 20, 7:00 P.M.
Hoosier State Tractor Pullers (NTPA) 6000 Light Super Stocks & Super Farm
Indiana Truck Pullers Association 4WD Pro & 4WD Super
Wed June 24, 7:00 P.M.
Local Farm Stock & Semi Pulls
DCF's goal is to, over the next few years, turn this pull into a major regional event.
Hoping for a great turnout of fans and pullers.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 10, 2009 11:26AM
What are ur farm stock rules and what classes are u running?

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 10, 2009 11:41AM
what happened with ppl pull their why the switch

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 10, 2009 12:25PM
Had PPL Champions Tour the last two years but weather didn't cooperate. PPL said they were looking for larger venues for Champions Tour and did not offer classes in line with our goals. NTPA affiliate, HSTPA, did.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 10, 2009 02:09PM
I'm not sure that's exactly true. I'm sure had the weather cooperated, you'd have had a fantastic show. I know the PPL prefer's larger venues with 2 tracks, but the PPL is still running at Tampico, so that says something anyway.

I can't imagine Daviess County advancing any agenda with the HSTPA involved. The number of SF's willl probably equal the number of LSS's that make it past 250'.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 11, 2009 01:19AM
Had the weather cooperated, they would have been great shows. In '07 we were rained out. In '08, despite nearly two weeks of sunny, dry weather, flood waters in the table caused the track to be spongy, (Sinking the sled). I believe the cancellations left a bad taste for the Champions Tour and those most responsible for obtaining the Tour for the fair. PPL did not offer,(or have available?), super farm or hotter. HSTPA did.
I believe PPL is looking for larger venues for the Champions Tour series. Tampico, and similar locations they visit, are well established venues with well established fan bases. We are not, yet.
HSTPA is well established with a forty year association with NTPA and 39 pulls scheduled for '09 (As of 06/11). They'll put on a good show and have our full support.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 11, 2009 04:17AM
I'm sure that HSTPA will put on a good show Scott. Keep working hard and you will reach that goal and beyond.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 16, 2009 01:20PM
Scott, I probably went a little overboard there. I know what you're trying to do down there and I hope you're able to do it.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 18, 2009 06:27AM
HSTPA is pleased that we were able to book the Daviess county fair this year. As with any pull, there are many factors involved to determine if any pull is a success. I will say that HSTPA will and does do everything possible to make each and every event a successful one. The Super Farm class is quickly becoming a favorite for spectators and promoters seem to be pleased with what it brings to their event. The 6 Super Stock class have some rule changes, allowing components, so you might find it different from what you have seen before. HSTPA has its own agenda and that is to provide a crowd pleasing show with good tractors, good drivers and good staff. Can we tell if any pull will be a success? The answer is no. Can we tell you that we will do everything possible to make the every HSTPA pull a success? The answer is yes. Do we help advance promoter agendas? You will have to check with the promoters that book us year after year.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 10, 2009 12:14PM
Wednesday June 24th, 2009 7:00 P.M. (Eastern)
1) 12,000 lb No Turbo Farm Stock
2) 13,000 lb Turbo Farm Stock 8 mph
3) 13,000 lb Turbo Open Class
4) 13,000 lb Turbo Open Class No P Pump
5) 20,000 lb Semis

Must have PTO, 3 Point, 3,000 RPM Limit
Max Tire Size 20.8 x 38
20 inch Drawbar Height
No Cut Tires
Must have Vertical Exhaust

Sled is Precision Pulling (Jeff Hyatt)
One Hook Per Class
$20.00 Entry Fee
100% Payback
Weigh-in: 4:00 to 6:30 P.M.
$250.00 Sponsor Added as of 06/10.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 17, 2009 02:22PM
can ppl hotfarm tractors hook in the superfarm class? 510 cube 3x3.5 turbo 20.8x38 tire?

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 17, 2009 10:56PM
Would be up to HSTPA, (Their rules). My guess is yes, as long as the turbo fits. Call Joe Pettijohn, 812-821-2484. If you don't get him, call Amy Pettijohn, 812-821-1213.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 18, 2009 12:49PM
Since pto and 3 point was an option on ih can they pull with out it????

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 18, 2009 02:56PM
Yes. Tractors that came stock from the manufacturer without 3pt, pto; such as a wheatland, will be allowed. We'll try to be more specific in the rules for next year.

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 19, 2009 08:33AM
Where is the location of the pull? thanks Scott

Re: Daviess Co Fair Pull June 19, 2009 02:16PM
Daviess County fairgrounds in Elnora, Indiana. Adjacent to, and visible from, State Road 57.
US 231 runs north-south about five miles east of Elnora. Take SR 58 west to SR 57, then north.
US 50 runs east-west about twenty miles south of Elnora. Take SR 57 north from 50.
Once you make it to Elnora you can't miss the fairgrounds. Check www.daviesscofair.com for maps.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009