Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 04:01AM
Who do you guys think has the best talent in one state going back 5 years to present day.

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 09:50AM
WI and KY

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 10:48AM
It would have to be Wisconsin, but not NTPA, it would have to be Badger State, since they spend so much time on here telling everyone how wonderful they are, and the way they do things is the ONLY way to do them, and they all get along like one big happy family! And no one in the group cheats, or whines, ever!

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 11:04AM
And just who is on here for pullers saying they are the best?If thats what people think it's their opinion.You can't argue they have some of the toughest in most of their classes.Super farms Pro's light limited and profarm seem to hold their own no matter where they go.And the fast pace show they run with the quality of entries proves to me they have my vote.And even look at the others in WI.Don't forget the light supers from there that have been dominating all the time!You must just be one that keeps getting beat by one of those WI. tractors otherwise you wouldn't put them down.

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 12:15PM
Don't think he was attacking the equipment at all, just windy people like you, that go on and on, and you get the idea!!!

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 12:41PM
Yeah o.k red un!Windy?First of all they asked which state overall!!There are many groups in WI.For the idiot that can't read they didn't say what organization!!So you don't have to knock them!

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 12:48PM
Wisconsin has some of the best tractors from all classes and PLEASE correct me if im worng I do want to know. The only 3 Ford / Newholland tractors competing in NTPA SuperFarm. One is just down right spectacular looking.Eye Popping I wish some one would get some pictures of it on here.

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 02:54PM
It has to be WI. at least untill Pessig and Lynn move to Ohio.

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 02, 2009 03:47PM
Ohio hands down but WI makes really good cheese

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 12:24AM
Wisconsin, heres a list of names that makes vote that way,

Peissig, Lynn, Lemke, Morrow, Schroedl, Gallitz, Kutz, Pickler, Hook, Brinkmeier, Hook and Bader.

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 12:25AM
I forgot Wileman's

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 08:29AM
add to the WI list

Slama, Wileman, Chizek, Hull, Maloney, Pitcher

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 09:12AM
TERRY BLACKBORNE!!!!
Also Scott Eberhardt.
And that sexy flagman Kal Parker !!!!!!!
Anyone mention the Walsh family?

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 12:46AM
we have to have good cheese that way it goes good with our whine!!

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 12:57AM
Its my opinion that WI is one of the top states Heres a list

Lynn, Piessig, Pichler, Lemke, Wileman, Larry Peterson, Rob Dickman, Don Slama, Mike Chizek, Korth, John Kutz, Baders Frey Boys Tom Gallatz, Kathy Gallatz Troy Schroedel and on and on

Now I can go all day on WI truck and tractor pullers that have won NTPA or PPL titles but just face it WI has some of the best pullers in the country

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 09:03AM
ohio is the best you can go to a pull any day of the week at a fair during the summer with the ostpa(ppl) and the ntpa(rn-gn) i personally go to 10-15 pulls inthe summer all within 1and ahalf hours of home ohio is the best by far lucky me

Re: Opinion-Best Pulling State August 03, 2009 09:10AM
Hey puller2 I think you forgot me HAHA LOL

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009