Blue Blazes August 06, 2009 01:40PM
Just wondering how the tractor is coming along? Any chance of making BG?

Re: Blue Blazes August 06, 2009 02:02PM
Its at BLT now and was pushed ahead of other waiting tractors,so it could be ready by BG.

Re: Blue Blazes August 07, 2009 05:43AM
Whats BLT? bacon lettuce tomatoe??? Sounds like your tractor is one that got pushed aside... or outside????

Re: Blue Blazes August 07, 2009 06:55AM
Binder Light Tractor?? i think

Re: Blue Blazes August 15, 2009 02:13AM
I always thought BLT was Busch Light Thirty!!

Re: Blue Blazes August 07, 2009 09:55AM
It bent the camshaft beyond repair, so making BG will depend on gettin the new cam in time.

hmmm? August 07, 2009 03:55PM
email from dbf

Talked with Ted today and told him I would email some more pictures of my chassis so it may help you when building the hood and dash for this tractor.Attached are some pictures of the clutch and brake pedal area.I seen some pictures of Phillips new Puma style tractor and like it.You dont need to put the side screens in hood.All pedals are located inside the 26" wide (outside)frame rails.If you need dimensions or more pics,let me know.
Thanks,Bill Vargo
419-206-9579
Well we at blt need the grill to start the hood, theres no way around it. we need the grill ! so i ordered you a 165 puma grill and headlights like(( larry phillips )). i need the head lights because the the grill cant hold itself up under its own weight without the head lights. and yes the parts cost money and there not on the shelf at any CASEIH dealer, They have to be ordered that takes ((time))!!!! then you decide CNH puma parts cost to much and you want a different model hood . so we have to gett the local CNH dealer to shelf the parts you reniged on, and order the other model parts you want( they appreicate it as much as we do!) so your parts have been ordered twice . We cant do a thing with out them and we are not going sitt around and twiddle our thumbs till your parts get here . when our parts guy calls me and tells me there in I will go gett them and gett started on your hood. Im not going to call him everyday and irritate him to death. lord know we know what thats like!!!!! When he ,calls ill go get !!! Till then im working on a deere and a moline while my father Ted takes care of wilhites hood. IS THERE A MISUNDERSTANDING ????

Re: hmmm? August 07, 2009 08:02PM
You tell um' Tony! Some people never think before they open their big mouths. It's not like there are a lot of people that do what you and Ted do, especially as good as you all do it. The guy is lucky you all are doing it at all after jerking you all around. The Puma is the new kid on the block so you know right off the bat it's going to be expensive. My point is lookin the mirror and try thinking before you go blaming some of the most highly skilled and respected CRAFTSMEN in pulling.

Re: hmmm? August 07, 2009 11:06PM
X-2

Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 11, 2009 12:47PM
TONY DIBBLE.If you want to air this BS out on the internet,I can do that too.Being you wont return my calls.BUT If you would have read my order correctly you will see that I DID NOT order a 165 puma grill.YOU DID! Below is the initial email and order sent 7-8-09.
***Tony/Ted,
Here are a few pics of my IH (706) pulling chassis that I want you to build a PUMA 155 hood and dash on.I put a tape measurement on it so you can get an idea on what I have.I have also included a pic of the last tractor sheetmetal you did for me about 2 yrs ago.Other than a PUMA 155 hood,I would like both tractors to look similar.The first tractor had mxm190 tin.***
Any questions,call or email.I sent a cashiers check out today,7-8-09 for a deposit to get this hood/dash started.****
These parts were promised to be done by TED in 2-3 weeks from this phone/email order.Ted asked me 3 times if I was sure I wanted the 155 grill.I said yes.Ted also said he would get the Puma 155 grill ordered immediately after our phone conversation.Tony,you must have been misinformed by Ted as to the details of my order.It sounds like you two dont communicate.Your saying I ordered on the 21st and my check and email says july 8.Maybe you now understand why I am getting excited about NOT having my parts and you having $2000.00 of my money since july 8.After I was told by Ted my parts would be done in 2-3 weeks.I dont mind waiting my turn in line,but my money is as good as Mike Becks and Mike Wilhelms.(2 tractors that were pushed ahead of mine) And my turn has come and gone twice (that I know of) since giving you my money.I am not asking for special priviledges or to jump ahead of anyone,but when my turn in line comes around,I expect to be taken care of. I have called and left messages and also emailed you but you or Ted wont respond.
I am glad you posted my phone number in your last attempt slam to me.That way if any of you have any questions about the service I am getting by BLT I can tell them first hand.Now Ted/Tony,being you wont turn any emails or calls,and you want to air this out here,can you tell me what your intentions are?Its been almost 6 weeks for a 2-3 week job.Are you going to finish my parts immediately,are you going to jerk me off forever,or will you be sending my $2000.00 back or do I need to take you to court? Its your call.Parts or cash.Thats all I want/expect.You have my number.Its in the last post above.I am done trying to contact you via pho/email.Its not productive.
Waiting patiently,
Bill Vargo 419-206-9579

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 01:23AM
Don't feel bad Tony and Ted. Bill has done this to many companies before. He bad mouths others on here even though his story is mostly untrue, and pisses everyone off.

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 01:55AM
If that is true,then why dont you provide us with details? Please provide factual proof,your name and your contact info so we can put some credibility in your post.You must be one of those disgruntled companies?

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 02:34AM
I'm sure he is.
Maybe the head guy Bill jacked around.
Or could be the turbo guy.
Maybe the tire guy.
Machinist maybe?
Sounds like Bill gets plenty of practice changing his mind and making it everyone elses problem.
Time to just push his skirt down and go pullin'

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 02:53AM
thanks for the warning Bill . As another tractor pulling parts manufacturer, We know what its like to deal with customers of your nature and try to warn each other about them and what to expect . so heres a heads up to any body dealing and selling parts just remember the name Bill Vargo and then hang up

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 03:03AM
Bill is this hood for the tractor your planning on selling ? 155 are a small narrow hood. not much going to fit under it!

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 05:09AM
So, tell me guys........ Let's here some thoughts..... How many of you have ever had a bad experience or even know of anyone that were not satisfied with their Binder Lite product. Now, how many people have had, or know of someone that has had trouble trying to satisfy Bill. I've heard about Bill balking on a thing or two that he had previously gave the go ahead on and can't think of anything anybody has ever said about Ted and Tony besides they went out off their way to help, and they deal with people on a regular basis. Bill only has to deal with folks when HE is building a tractor and yet it still circulates that he is known to back out. Hell, I don't know what youare griping about anyway. You sent the deposit a month ago and you are throwing a fit already. The parts are CUSTOM!!!! That is what sets them apart. It's not like you can just run to Autozone or call Jegs and get them. Have some patience....Or better yet, just try and find somebody else that can do what the Dibbles do for the price they do it for. Hell, they are cheaper then OEM metal for the newer tractors.

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 11:44AM
ted just tell bill to go get #### and spend his money tell him to take you to court spend more of his money and dont give him a hood he is a jack - - - and a piece of s - - - and yes he always has a problem with somebody he is one of, i will take you to court dumb f- - -s middle of pulling seasons and does not understand why the hood maybe a couple of weeks behind . I am not sure he has any common sense.

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 11:59AM
I don't want anyone to take offense, I don't know either party in this argument but just as someone who has dealt with "fabricators" or "builders" of specialized parts for pulling in the past. I have had engines built and the builder says 6 months, or 3 months or whatever, and they take your deposit or all of the money up front and then you wait and the time period goes by and (in my case 18 months) you have no motor or parts no phone call or anything. Whatever happened to the common courtesy to call and say " Hey it is going to be longer then I thought, please bear with me I appreciate your business". Now on the other end if you felt like you were treated bad in the past why go back or as the fabricator why deal with the customer again, simply say we are booked up and are not taking any work thanks. Just wondering why aren't people just up front on both sides, it would make for less threads on message boards or irate phone calls etc. No matter who is at fault in this case or how good of work this company has done and most likely will continue to do, it makes both parties look silly. Again just my thoughts bash away...

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 12, 2009 01:24PM
i know that i took a tractor to tony about two weeks ago and told hime that i was i no hurry for it, he had one in the shop and said he had a couple of other things to do and then he was going to work on mine, he called me last week and said the mike wilhite brought his hood to him and his dad was going to work on it, and tony was going to work on mine but it would take a little longer to finish up. so i dont know what the incident is between bill and tony but he has been straight forward with me and i have no regrets about taking him my tractor. be patient with people it makes thing work out for the best.

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 13, 2009 01:03AM
Ted and I have ways got along.He does excellent work.No questions there.Where we ran into a snag was with the grill screen not being ordered correctly.I "assume" with all of the calls etc that ted gets he may have forgot which grill screen to order.I did NOT want a 165 grill due to have to "patch" it to look right.I am not building a SS so I dont need to have a lot of room under the hood.After talking to ted,on july 8,he instructed me to EMAIL my measurements, pics, and what grill I wanted to tonys email address. I did that and also mailed him a cashiers check for $2000.00,even though ted only asked for $1500.ted told me on july 8 that he would get the 155 grill ordered immediately,and that my parts will be done in 2-3 weeks.Someone at BLT ordered a 165 grill.After about 2 weeks,I called and asked how my parts were progressing.Ted then told me that he had the top grill screen and the bottom was backordered.I asked backordered?A 155 grill does not have a lower screen.Thats when Ted told me he ordered a 165 grill.We discussed using that grill.I agreed if we could get a lower one quicker than ordering the one I wanted in the first place.I was flexible at that point.I just wanted my parts so I can finish my tractor.Ted then told me he would order a 155 screen being that Jacobi IH told him that grill was in the warehouse in in indy.It could have been had overnight.But according to Ted,Jacobi IH put it on a regular order.Meaning it would come in on thurs or friday.That was back around the 20th of july.According to ted,it finally came in yesterday.I know case/ih parts.When and how they get ordered and shipped.In stock(warehouse in Indy) items can be received overnight or on a regulars stock(delivered usually by thurs-fri weekly) It should not take from july 20 until aug 12 to get an in stock item.I confirmed the availibility of the 155 grill with my IH dealer,Gibbs Eq just yesterday.Gibbs asked me how many of them do I want? IH had a *hit load of them in Indy.While on the subject of availability,I ordered 2in stock Puma rear fenders from gibbs Eq at 2pm yesterday.They called me 8:30 this morning and told me that my fenders were there! Out of Indy overnight,regular UPS freight.So who dropped the ball on the 155 grill screen? Ted or Tony originally for ordering the wrong grill.Who failed to get an in stock item in a timely manner?Guess I will never know.Thats the story.If you dont believe me ask TED.Yes I finally did get a message from Tony on my voice mail yesterday.His message,ANSWER YOUR PHONE YOU **CKING DICK! He sure knows how to talk to people.
You guys that say I dont follow thru with buying/paying for items I order are totally full of *hit.Not one of you have put your name or incident to any of your claims because you cant.
Ted and I have worked this out.But tony is still stirring the pot.Hey Tony,get off the computer and go help your dad.

Re: Get THE ORDER RIGHT AND U WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS August 13, 2009 01:28AM
Obviosly it could have been worked out over the phone. Then why the hell are you making waves on here trash talking them, even if Tony has some sort of problem with you.Your emails are always the same. Everyone elses fault, or your blowing off the handle about something that shouldn't even be discussed on here. If I was BLT I would send your money back, and tell you to go make own sheet metal, and that would be putting it kindly.

answer the phnoe you guttless wonder August 13, 2009 12:54PM
your hood is in progress butt your going to come gettit your self im diein to meet you

Re: answer the phnoe you guttless wonder August 13, 2009 01:27PM
Maybe after you get paid you can go buy a ditionary and learn how to spell?

so now you have your wife answering the phone August 13, 2009 01:43PM
and all she says is hello hello hello your braking up my name is next to my post !!! gott it !!!!!!!!!!!! your hood will be done and waiting for you saturday sorry butt you can kiss your deposit goodbye you will have a hood waiting for you here at binder lite and you need to come gett it your self. please dont send your wife .we are at the shop working on customers parts 7 days a week 10 hours a day we dont even have time to work on our own tractor. dave burnett an outstanding guy has been coming over and taking care of it while we work on our customers parts the only reason you know about wilhites hood is because my father told you and then you go rant and rave after every post about wilhites tractor. we didnt have to tell you crap other than your parts are not in the nite you posted it that we wont anser the phone was right about the time you and my father were having a conversasion on the PHONE!!! do you recall the conversation and we were at the shop that late workingworking. you dont have the gutts to talk on the phone like you do on here you guttless wonder needless to say we would apprieciated if this post would die! I KNOW theres some folks gettin there jerry springer jollys off this. its pull off .com what else would you expect .if bill has any thing to say to me he can call me. if anybody does? tell me in persom !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: so now you have your wife answering the phone August 13, 2009 02:47PM
Tony,

You guys have an amazing product and you are great people and a asset to the sport. Keep turning out good stuff and put this a55 behind you. I know you guys are upset but soon he will get his stuff and be somone elses problem. The only one he made a fool of is himself. You were honest and upfront with him thats the best you can do.

Re: so now you have your wife answering the phone August 14, 2009 09:09AM
I bought a 1066 off of Bill Vargo, and it was a piece of ***t. I sold it to John Pitts on what Bill told me and John said the head and transmission was junk then John screwed me out of 2500.00 Took a tractor in on trade from John that was to have a steel flywheel and double disk clutch but didnt, someone could have got hurt. Id say Bill and John are both cooks. Keep up the good work Tony and Ted and My Name Is KEVIN STEARS (606) 782-4020

Re: so now you have your wife answering the phone August 14, 2009 02:39PM
That is what I thought! There have been several post in Binder Lite's favor and the only person who will speak in Bill's favor is Bill. Like I said in my some people post, look in the mirror before you open your mouth. You are speaking about two of the most respected craftsmen in our sport! I have been involved in pulling for 15 years and have NEVER heard a good word spoken about Bill. Have however heard plenty of shady things about him. And yes it is true, Tony can be a tad bit hot headed, but only when some dumb@$s goes badmouthing him on a forum that is read by almost every puller out there, so who would blame him? No one but Mr. Perfect, Bill himself who could NEVER EVER be at fault for anything. Tony, Ted, I think by the post on here you guys should be proud. Some dumb@$s starts badmouthing you and the pulling community comes together to defend you. You guys are by far the best at what you do!!! Keep up the outstanding work!!! If I were you I would wipe my @$s on the hood when I got done, but then again you guys are business men and I am just a farmer. One thing about it though, you guys will undoubtedly have plenty more customers to please, but where is this dumb@$s going to get his next hood from? I guess he will have to see what expensive is when he has no option but to buy OEM metal which costs more then your stuff for the new designs. Serves him right!!!

Limited Warranty/Raging Bull 1066 August 15, 2009 07:03AM
How would you know that tractor was a piece of @#$%&? 2 days after u bought it you begged me to buy it back.Said it was more tractor than you bargained for and you didnt think you could handle it! Your buddy that came with you said your wife was going to hit the ceiling when you came home with another pulling tractor.Thats not my fault.Its also not my fault you let john pitt take it before giving you all of the money! Shame on you.You and john pitt was fighting over buying it.You had the first cash in hand so you took it home. I was good enough to give you john pitts contact info so you could quickly pawn it off on him.Hopefully it saved you from a divorce.What I told you about the tractor was what I was told by Rod Gapinski from St Paul,mn area.You heard it run and it ran and drove good when it left here.You were satisfied when you loaded it.Its a pulling tractor.One pass it runs,the next pass it could break.This tractor has went thru 2 hands since leaving here 9 months ago and I am supposed to warranty it?GET REAL! I just seen a recent picture of it on the internet.What the *ell happened to it,did it fall off a cliff? It looks like its been in a wreck! It surely doesnt even come close to resembling the tractor that left here. Is that your handy work or johns?

Re: Limited Warranty/Raging Bull 1066 August 15, 2009 07:56AM
MY OH MY Somebody must have peed in your soup.

Re: Limited Warranty/Raging Bull 1066 August 15, 2009 08:04AM
Bill I dont care what you say about me I know what you are and sounds like everybody on here does too. Keep up the good work Tony and Ted Thanks Kevin Stears

Re: Limited Warranty/Raging Bull 1066 August 15, 2009 09:49AM
Man, come on!!! I know Kevin as well as Tony and I have NEVER heard him say a tractor is to much for him!! Have you seen Runaway Train? And you just said yourself that you gave him John's number so he could PAWN THE TRACTOR OFF ON HIM! Is that the kind of business you do? Sounds to me like you knew you were pawning it of on Kevin. You might as well just give up buddy.

Re: Limited Warranty/Raging Bull 1066 August 15, 2009 01:40PM
I really feel sorry for you all, you act like kids, but all big on the computer; its just tractor pulling, and the moneys not that great ! Think about it !!

Re: Blue Blazes August 15, 2009 01:50PM
Needs to die and go away..This really puts a sour taste on the sport of pulling....

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009