Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 12, 2009 01:41PM
Hope to see lots of folks at Hillsboro, Wi. this weekend. The weather is going to be perfect!! come out a support a "pullers pull", Don and James Slama, along with many others, really go all out for this event. this is the 3ard date in 3 years, so hopefully this will be the one that fills the place!!
2 tracks 6 classes each night should make for a good show. Numbers have been good at all the PPL events this year. BE THEEEERRRREE!!!

thanks, Stacy

Re: Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 12, 2009 02:18PM
Looking forward to it. Bring some friends from Ft. McCoy as well.

Hey Perry - Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 12, 2009 04:45PM
Hey Stacy is your brother Perry coming to Hillsboro? He wanted me to come to utica but I was scared so I stayed home.

dps

Re: Hey Perry - Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 13, 2009 09:38AM
Leaving in the morning, can't wait. PPL rocks- we need to thank the Slama's for bringing them to Wisconsin.

Happy Pulling,

Jay

Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 13, 2009 12:31PM
It is about time Don and the gang had some good weather to work with, I think this is the third year of PPL, and people around the area are starting to figure out that these are the best of the best. I think the place is going to be packed. Can't wait.

Re: Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 13, 2009 12:46PM
this will be my 5th year at the charity pull i can remember first one when they pulled farm classes don and james to hold this event Look at the improvment made at the firemens park nice food and bear stand and the track the hillsboro fire department cant them enough i camp there during firemens feast I will be there on sat. ihalf my wd allis at blue river wi on fri. please fill the stands badger state have very nice shirts and calenders seeyou on sat

Re: Hey Perry - Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 13, 2009 02:49PM
Yo, Rod Doc.
I will try to make 1 or 2 sessions, VERY busy this weekend with the mini-pullers. but it is doable. Hope to see ya somewhere this weekend!!!!
Cheers
Perry

Re: Hey Perry - Hillsboro, WI charity pull August 14, 2009 03:03AM
Thanks Slama's!! We will be there Sat.!! Let's hope this is the final date!! So we can plan every yr...! Good luck to all the BSTP! Especially Hook, and Brinkmeier!

Re: Hillsboro, WI- thanks to everyone who made it happen August 16, 2009 06:53AM
Was an awesome show- both nights. I think that was the smoothest running show I've ever seen. Thank you to every body who made this show happen, you did an awesome job. I stayed all weekend, had a great time.

Congatulations to Brinkmeier/ Hook and Gallitz way to get it done when the big boys are up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,955, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,038.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009