Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 29, 2009 04:33PM
I know he has Magnum Force.

Does he also still pull 2 other IHs called Work Horse and Rooster,
and an alky burning yellow New Holland called Stray Horse?

I know he brought Magnum Force to BG last year.
If he has other tractors, it would be neat to see him bring all of them this year.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 30, 2009 12:49AM
it would be nice but not many of them run anymore
Alkie no go
magnum no go
workhorse not up to par
the truck had a rough ride

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 30, 2009 01:21AM
Rooster...old Junkyard Dog that doesnt run like it used to.
Stray Horse...old Hooters Scooter that doesnt run like it used to.
Work Horse...old Joker that doesnt run like it used to.
Magnum Force...doesnt run like it used to.
20 Mule Team...soon wont run like it used to.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 30, 2009 12:45PM
didn't he pitch a rod on the magnum force

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 30, 2009 01:39PM
Yes at Keystone Nationals in March he did.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 30, 2009 05:55PM
Heard it went back to it's old home after that too!

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 31, 2009 05:54AM
How could that be i thought i saw it on rfd tv pullin later in year with Gaeten at the wheel?

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 31, 2009 06:07AM
The pull on RFD is a replay from last summer. Keystone was this spring in March.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 31, 2009 08:32AM
He's got the flashing lights on the fenders of the 20 mule. That's his signature that it is about to become slow moving. Winking

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? July 31, 2009 10:29AM
you are correct the 20 mule didn't make it to the sled at the last hook in canada. plus the magnum force was put back together, the latest was by castner performance, still doesn't run. goog luck gaeyton

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 03, 2009 04:49AM
Hey buscan; what kind of an idiot are you? This is for all of you people who like to talk about me; maybe you would like to hear my side of the story.I've been a farmer all of me life, dealing with machinery and farm equipment for over thirty years; I had over 30 rental units; so I definately earned my way, and in doing so made more money than any mechanic would have, but I love tractor pulls; I have been doing this for 40 years, I did not choose to be a mechanic.I have to learn as I go, and what I don't know I had to rely on other mechanics to help me when I needed the help; but it looks like sometimes I know more than they do.As far as the "Hooter Scooter" or the Work Horse as it"s known now,I gave Mark Hootman, the original owner, $50,000.00 to redo the tractoe two years ago, but the tractor has never run since; I've been hauling that tractor around for two years from pull to pull; wasting my time and my money for nothing. Seems he has no problem fixing Jessie's tractor or his own but not mine. Why is that?I've had no problems with the Rooster; for a while I was burning pistons left and right, but I resolved the problem by drilling the nozzle for more water, and that was all; it's been a good tractor for me for ten years with many wins- and believe it or not with my own mechanical work behind it!The Magnum Force has also had it's problems; it's true, but I brought the block to Montreal, and they bore the block and line and the girdle but they messed up the whole block and crankshaft, and they obviously know nothing about performance; because I made one pass and broke down again.Apparently they put the valve guide in the head, and never machined the head; there wasn't enough clearance, and the valve seized in the guide. I also took the tractor to Castner performance and they messed up the timing, so what is a person to do? You rely on other people to help you out and this is the kind of inefficient bullshit you deal with.In closing I guess you should know that the reason I put flashers on the Twent y Mule Team is because horses don't walk as fast as mules; so I guess maybe that blows their theory of a slow moving vehicle; seems the thing that goes the fastest around here is everyone's mouths!!

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 03, 2009 08:23AM
Does anyone else hear violin music playing??

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 03, 2009 09:30AM
That wasnt Gaeton, unless he doesnt know that the old scooter is called STRAY HORSE!!!

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 03, 2009 11:03AM
I agree that may not have been Gaeton because the name confusion. I also believe that when someone builds you tractor or motor they will also help with the setup and tuning. I don't believe that either Hootman or Castner would do what frenchie says without trying to make it right. They are top notch builders and would not want their name associated with poor performance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2009 12:05PM by nyspullnut.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 03, 2009 11:52AM
I am not afraid to say we made a mistake on gaetan's timming, we tried to push the center line of the cam to far. Here in penn yan we are still human and are not perfect like the rest of the pulling world. We stand behind our work if it is our fault as in this case it was. I don't think I can think of one person who owns more pulling trucks and tractors. If you look at it differently most guys have 3-7 team members for 1 vehicle, not the other way around.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 04, 2009 12:30AM
I'm quite sure Gaetan has not posted here also. For what it's worth he's dealing with quality builders that supply quality equipment and service. Gaetan, Jessie is still for sale and I'll consider the Stray Horse in trade.The tractor is fresh and in the tunning process.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 09, 2009 05:09AM
Hey for all you guys putting down Gaeton, put up or shut up, meaning get out there and see how easy it is. Apparently you guys don't realize the money, work and time that takes to make these machines run and put on a good show. Sure Gaeton has had some bad luck, but for years he was on top and a lot of people ran him down for that. So give him time and I'm sure he'll be back on top or at least close. Just like Castners Performance said people make mistakes and they're going good for it, ALL OF IT.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 09, 2009 11:28AM
One simple solution, get rid of three of them and call 1-800 Hypermax. For a mere $100,000 he can be good to go.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 14, 2009 10:17AM
So here's Frenchie again with the other side of the story;Yelle says he'll sell some of his machines whenever he feels like it' so just put your money where your mouth is.The problem is people who want to buy pulling machines only want to pay the price of wheels and tires, and hey, let's get real; I'm not giving them away! Just to correct a little error from the previous message- I put flashers on Twenty Mule Team because I didn't want anyone to hurt my mules- horses walk faster than mules.I'm hoping the "mule" that's spreading the rumors isn't Jerry Freeman from Alden, N.Y.; I lost $41,000.00 with that guy and the trucks he purchased from me that he never paid for; a friend of mine not far from me lost nearly the same amount with trucks and trailers that he never received., now there's a "mule" for you.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 15, 2009 04:41AM
That guy just proved he isnt Gaeton Yelle! Yelle talks about getting screwed, hes a tractor jockey, he puts sawdust in the hydraulic oil to make the system seem tight to a customer...temporarily.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 17, 2009 11:40AM
Hey Buscan you said it yourself he's a tractor jockey I'm sure he checked every tractor out before he buys it. You ever think that it was like that before he buys

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 17, 2009 01:54PM
I must have bought a thousand farm tractors in my lifetime; many of them came from Beaudry's Farm Auction in Winchester. Ontario; I bet some of them came with sawdust in the rear-end; and I was not aware of this- Beaudry was known for this. I bought them as is, and sold them as is- I never took them apart to see if there was sawdust in them; I bought them in good faith.If you have nothing better to than go play behind the barn with your "little" tractor, and try to pull one of my "mules" you stupid mule.

Re: Does Gaetan Yelle pull 4 SS Tractors? August 18, 2009 12:26PM
Who ever you are please quit typing, you are waisting good space of others. Just like some other yahoos who are full of B.S.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009