Orange Crush Super August 03, 2009 02:22AM
Holy Crap!!! Did anyone else happen to see the Orange Crush 180 super stock from Garnett Kansas make that pass at the Mound City Kansas Outlaw pull last night. They announced he was way under cubic inches and horsepower and still was only beat by the top outlaw alcohol tractor Haley's Comet by 20 feet. Great job guys.

Re: Orange Crush Super August 03, 2009 02:32AM
Theyve got it running pretty good this year.

Mound City Run August 03, 2009 12:36PM
Orange Crush Mound City, KS

Re: Orange Crush Super August 06, 2009 01:18AM
Be for real. In other words he got last as the other two did not run. This was only a state level hook with Outlaw's and only 4 showed up. If this had been the full show for points, he would not break the top 10. Now he pulls against a 460 on gas every week and I believe a Outlaw tractor beat them at the last MO. pull.

Re: Orange Crush Super August 06, 2009 03:14AM
I would not have posted that comment without doing some research. We have been around these pullers off an on for probably 3 years. We have never seen them finish in last place this last year. I believe also this is a different machine than last year. Yes, they are Missouri state members, but I admire them and welcome them to any OTTPA pull with LSS hook. I was not at the pull in question, but have seen the video, as I am sure many have, and they look real strong. Nothing wrong with their run that I can see. They read the track, probably made adjustments, and took it out the gate. Also no shortage of horsepower. As to your reference about the other two not running, that's pulling. I did pull with them at their home track last year and if memory serves me right, they were 4th or 5th out of 9-10 tractors. I believe they were at Richland Mo the last 2 years and placed in good shape. Maybe another puller has the results. I do not find an archive of last years events on the OTTPA website. Anyway, my advise to you is the old saying "If you live in a glass house, do not throw rocks" Good Luck

Re: Orange Crush Super August 06, 2009 03:41AM
From watching the video, looks like we need them to join Outlaws. Sled was set for the big dogs and they dragged it damn far. I believe they can finish in the top 5 even if all the other tractors run right for a change. Just my thought.

Re: Orange Crush Super August 06, 2009 03:47AM
Thats a bunch of BS. The little 180 AC is running great this year and could easily be in the top 5 at most Outlaw pulls.A 460 is currently 4th in points. Lichtes JD only beat the 180 AC by 3 ft at the Jeff City,MO MSTPA pull.

Re: Orange Crush Super August 06, 2009 04:53AM
Hi there pulling biggest fan, I don't usually post on here but I feel the need to set the records straight. First off, Jason made a great pass at Mound City. Yes it was within 20 feet of Brent Boyles, but if you see his video, he had to pedal it to stay in bounds. He should have put 40 feet on us and Brian did that and some at Richland last year.Great guys to chat with and I feel they have a grand national tractor in their hands. Second, We have pulled in some close to us Outlaw pulls the last 3 years and have always known we were underdogs, but still have a great time. I do not think we have ever finished last, and know of several 3rd and 4th and 5th finishes. We never built this tractor to pull against Outlaws. We are proud of the way this 330 cubic inch tractor runs and we are very proud to say we built it all ourselves. Fourth, Yes Allen beat us by three feet at Jefferson City. We were both on good hooks, and ours spun a charger wheel at 200 feet, and picked it back up. Who knows how the outcome may have been. Allen is a great guy and we enjoy pulling with his family. So, pulling biggest fan, if you want the facts, ask us, If you do not know the facts, do not make them up. You can call me any time and I will give you the time of day. Thanks to a great sport we so enjoy. Jerald Setter-Jason Setter--Orange Crush Pulling--Garnett, Ks. 785-448-3968

Re: Orange Crush Super August 06, 2009 07:05AM
Ditto to you guys. Now I see the real problem. You built it yourself and it runs very good. You beat 2 of his tractors that still have not ran, or not ran good. I would like to know how much they were charged for his expertise. I would like to have seen his face when you ended your run. Hey, by the way, maybe you can build my next one. Hang in there and hope to see more of you in the Outlaw future.

Re: How many turbos? August 21, 2009 07:11AM
How many turbos does this tractor run?

Re: How many turbos? August 21, 2009 08:08AM
three I believe.It runs good

Re: Orange Crush Super August 21, 2009 06:20AM
Hey biggest pulling fan, can I send you some seasoning and hot sauce for all that crow you are going to eat. Look at Richland Mo Outlaw results just posted. The little AC did pretty well. Looks like a 6th out of 11 good top caliber tractors. Next time think before you open your mouth and insert your foot!! Priceless!!!!!!

Re: Orange Crush Super August 23, 2009 05:24PM
No need to send much sauce. 43 feet behind the winner and the ones they beat either broke or crashed.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009