Wisner Outdoor Channel Taping? August 24, 2009 02:16PM
How much did the Outdoor Channel actually tape? Does anyone know?

Re: Wisner Outdoor Channel Taping? August 24, 2009 02:34PM
They (Masters Entertainment), were there in force Saturday afternoon.
No one around Saturday night, unless they were paying Klint to tape for them, he was the only one close to the track taping any pulling.

Re: Wisner Outdoor Channel Taping? August 24, 2009 02:55PM
Went to Wisner to see the new BG of the west but all i found was a over watered track for every session. I guess the TV crew may have gotten tried of filming tractors all over the track.

Re: Wisner Outdoor Channel Taping? August 24, 2009 09:05PM
Guess you've never REALLY been on a "bad" track, looked like it worked ok on the little tire classes. It actually made the "hayrake" tractors look pretty impressive!

Re: Wisner Track August 25, 2009 03:01AM
My guess is that you maybe haven't been around a track that is top notch either. It takes the right dirt first and then a crew that has the knowledge and experience to maintain it. It seamed to me Wisner was worrying more about ther VIP tent and soon to be world famous Thunder Dome tent instead of the pullers and the track! The track was to wet and the dirt wouldn't come together - simple as that. Ask the sleds operators about the track, they will tell you where the good tracks are what they are made of.

Re: Wisner Track August 25, 2009 12:47PM
I'm not cussing the dirt did'nt see rocks or car parts from a demo it looked like good dirt just need to backoff the water!

Re: Wisner Track August 25, 2009 03:37PM
they have more clay in it than before. I am pretty sure after it sits the winter, and gets worked up for next years sessions (hopefully adding an afternoon Sunday session), that the track will be killer again.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009