Dirt Dawg Pulling September 15, 2009 05:09AM
What ever happen to these guys. They were going to start a new business a couple of monthes ago and then there was a car wreck. Is everything okay, are srill trying to be in business, or did we just disappear. Trying to get intouch with them and not having any luck. If anyone has any information would be greatly apperciated.

Re: Dirt Dawg Pulling September 15, 2009 06:42AM
Same here ! I was working on a deal to bye some parts was ready to drive from pa to ky with cash in hand all I wanted was some pictures of the parts he said he could do that and he would give me first chance . Next time I called him to ask for the pictures he was going to email 5 days ago he told me he sold the parts to someone else. after that he vanished. hope all is well I was not aware of any wreck.

Re: Dirt Dawg September 16, 2009 10:35AM
You can not tell me that nobody knows where this group is. Allen, Zach, and Kristan did not just disappear. Someone has to know where they are and what happen to Dirt Dawg Pulling. I can not believe that pullers out there are not willing to help another pullers out. Were asking for help so that we can talk to them and find out were our parts that are already payed for are receive our money back. Please send me a private message if you would prefer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2009 12:15PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Dirt Dawg Pulling September 16, 2009 12:21PM
If anyone knows how to get in touch with these people please lend a hand. If you don’t want your name on the page please just email me (jakemorgan@pulloff.com) and help this person out. A phone number, an email address, an address… please lend a hand to help a fellow puller track down their parts.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

looking for Deerehunter September 07, 2009 10:31AM
Anyone out there seen or heard about Allen, Kristan, or Zach from the "dirt dawg pulling" shop? Heard there was a bad accident just at the time I was dealing with Allen on some parts. Haven't been able to make contact with anybody. I sent money but have nothing. Looks I might take a trip.
Sure would apperciate some help finding these people.Thanks!

Allen, Kristan, Zach September 08, 2009 01:17AM
Hey, are you guys still kicking? Sure would like to hear fron someone abvout my $900.00 of mine you have. How about some contact!

Re: Allen, Kristan, Zach September 10, 2009 12:32AM
Certianly some of you guys know these people. How about a little help here. Even a email
tractorcare@yahoo.com
Kevin Wittig

Re: Allen, Kristan, Zach September 11, 2009 01:42PM
I am very disappointed in all of the pullers on this site. If the tables were turned, you as pullers would want someone to help you get this problem resolved. So if anyone has any information about these people or how to get in touch with DIRT DAWG PULLING, I feel that Kevin would appreciate the help very much.

Re: Allen, Kristan, Zach September 18, 2009 06:11PM
what are their last names?

Re: Allen, Kristan, Zach September 19, 2009 10:38AM
There names are Adam Shaw, Zach Shaw, Kristan, and Allen Sours. My spelling could be wrong and I am assuming Kristan is Allen's financee, also Zach's sister (sis). I am not pointing fingers at anyone. These people posted as Deerehunter and talked much about ORVTPA and KTPA and spark plug tractors. I am hoping for someone to possibly assist in doing the right thing here. As 88llss says "pullers help pullers".
Supposedly Adam is in Iraq and is financing "Dirt Dawg Pulling", the new business that started up in June. Then I gathered thru feedback there was a bad accident and Allen and Kristan were hurt bad. I have let this rest while they recouperated. Its now time settle my $900.00 investment in a "A"pump never got. I thank anyone who helps me and apologise to any offended. I just want to settle with one person. If there were communication among those involved I would not be here.
And to ky puller sorry you took that impression of this search. Glad no one has never did you wrong Sorry to p!ss in your Wheaties.
Who am I ?
Kevin Wittig
tractorcare.com
tractorcare@yahoo.com

Re: who? September 19, 2009 04:24AM
Who are you pointing the finger at in orv or ktpa ? Who ? come on down to a pull and start and accusing the pullers of ripping you off in person and see how far you make it ((goly gee, Imagine that)) You got a sucker punch deal on the mother of sucker punch message boards, by a kid with a computer and a cell phone minus the 10 speed

Re: who? September 19, 2009 08:34AM
Im shure blueboy is not accusing anybody or any pulling club. He is looking for one person who claimed to pull with these clubs.I also had dealings with this man Im from pa never met blueboy.The point is PULLERS HELP PULLERS! Dirt dawg had a white american tractor with an 8.3 for sale on this site A few months ago WHO IS HE.

Re: who? September 21, 2009 08:32AM
Hello this is Zach the whole situation is like this I only worked for my family's shop which is know pretty much a thing of the past under the circumstances. Yes Mr Wittig ordered a pump and paid for it and it accidentally got shipped to the wrong place which was our mistake! We offered him his money back, but he said he would wrather have the pump. In the process of tracking the pump down there was an accident that my sister ended up losing my life over from complications to surgery. Now my brother in law who mr wittig was dealing with basic

ally went insane with grief, we all have. there has been no contact because we let all of our bills lapse, we haven't really done much of anything since sis died. I have ordered pulling parts before that have taken me 8-10 months to get, you will get your part it has just been a hard time for us. We never said we pulled with orvtpa, I said I like the way the run things, if your wife and sister died business would be the last thing on your mind. Like I said I have waited 8-10 months on pulling parts before and this has been what 3. If we were trying to rip someone off we would have took 88ll or whatever his name is money to. You will get your part and it will be well worth more then what you paid. As far as you taking a trip ne mu guest!

Un informed September 21, 2009 02:01PM
Zach,
I am not without compassion! That is absoutely awful about your sister and Allen. If I had only known all of this searching would have never happened. I am not accusing anyone of a "rip off" and your statement is true about the refund. I would still like to have the pump if you can find it. I tried numerous ways of contacting someone and trying to find out what was going on. I ask people at ORVTPA and KTPA if any of them knew you, not that you pull with them. Because I could not make any headway I had to resort to going public. Its not what I wanted but I became very concerned about communication. Yes, I have waited close a year for items being built ,but never several months just to ship something. During that period I communicated with Karl Kaun numerous times on the phone about my parts. I figured a week or two to get the pump back from John at Nebraska and then a couple of months for Allen and Kristan to recover. I was never even informed directly there was a accident or complications resulting in loss of your sister. If my wife or sister died suddenly I am sure it would be a real mess for awhile in my life too. Again, I express my sympathys. I included the email corrorspondence from Adam because he was the only one who ever answered my requests and shows my concern over communication. The one thing I would ask is a PM or email with a good phone number and a good address to corrospond with. I will patiently wait till someone notifys me things are ready to progress. I will accept a refund if you or Allen just want to end this. Up to you. My info is at tractorcare.com.
I am really sorry all of this has happened.
Kevin Wittig
Attachments:
open | download - Re Adam Shaw, A-pump Question - Yahoo! Mail.mht (108.3 KB)
open | download - A pump situation - Yahoo! Mail.mht (103.2 KB)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009