Outlaws-Spencer Iowa September 20, 2009 01:54AM
I'm not real happy with this whole top ten invite at Spencer. I understand they wanted more numbers for the super farms (which is crap) but why in the hell did they let non -members hook? Does this make any sense? Make a bunch of members that hooked many times this summer stay home but it's ok to open the whole field up for the SF class. I don't think I will buy a $700 membership next year.

Re: Outlaws-Spencer Iowa September 20, 2009 02:09AM
Chalk another T&$@*) to Roberts. When will you people wake up? Get rid of him, before there is no Org left for someone else to run.

Re: Outlaws-Spencer Iowa September 21, 2009 05:42AM
It didn't have anything to do with Roberts, It was a Spencer rule so they would have time to set up the stage for the concert.

Re: Outlaws-Spencer Iowa September 21, 2009 10:25AM
just wonder what members HAD to stay home?

Re: Outlaws-Spencer Iowa September 22, 2009 03:08PM
Mainly the only ones that didn't come to all the pulls and sponsor the Outlaws in the first place. The ones that were at the pulls were able to come. If you didn't maybe they will make more hooks next year and will get to come.

Re: Outlaws-Spencer Iowa September 23, 2009 01:09AM
I agree something should be done with outlaws a few years ago I would have said they were the best group around but the last couple of years it seems like the number hooks and of competitors has really dropped in our area.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009