Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 25, 2009 01:24AM
Date: Sunday Oct 4th
Time: 1:00 P.M
Place: Pizza Kitchen, Milford, Ne

They don't charge us for the room, so please come and support them by eating lunch there. They open for lunch at 11:00 A.M,

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 25, 2009 01:49PM
Is the south of I-80 bunch buying diiner ?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 25, 2009 02:24PM
they will probably be the only ones that show up hell they do all work anyway

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 26, 2009 12:41AM
I would like to ask why don't you just go to pulls and have fun? I have heard a little bit about this little feaud going on and well it is a joke, you guys do what i hear you might do and how many tractors will leave your org? I can think of 8 of them then that leaves you all with what 3 left to pull?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 28, 2009 09:42AM
If they 3 are in different classes, then they all win !!!!!!!
Thus showing their ultimate goal!

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 28, 2009 10:57AM
That is true how sad is that??? I always thought when you lost you went home and figured out how to make the tractor or truck better to beat them the next time? I guess I was wrong never thougtht of it that way!!lol

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 28, 2009 02:41PM
Why would i spend my time going to the meeting? They will just change the rules at the banquet with a "select few" in a room.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Meeting September 28, 2009 03:44PM
So why don't you go and voice your concern like everyone else does? Or are you just going to complain on here? The way that I see it is that everyone has a different view. So that is what the meetings are about coming to an agreement. COMPRIMISE!!!! Makes the org. better. Instead of just have a B!!!! fest on the internet instead of adressing that you think there should be another class for certain tractors.....I would like to know why there is no mini class with the Brush pullers? So I might just go. Why wouldn't they not have a mini rod class with all of the mini's by Linc? They even have there owne sled... Why don't they have unlimited mod's? even a truck class? I don't complain on here I don't talk smack...So why do you? I guess you need to tell us all why the real reason you are upset...Go ahead tell us so in case you won't come stand up for what you think is wrong we might address the problem without you there but if you do come wouldn't mind hearing your point of view....Just wondering if it was that you got beat? By a case? one time this season? ohhh and yes that is a major topic from what I understand at the meeting. he might only be able to run heavy next year......Would that be ok with you? And that was all speculation meeting will tell all..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009