Thumbs Up MDA Needs Help - Please Read December 07, 2009 01:14AM
I know I normally only post about the shirts that we offer here at Excel. But I am reaching out to you each now on a personal note. Each year I try to raise funds for MDA and this year is going to be harder than ever with the economy the way it is.

My goal is to raise $1600 so I can send two kids with MD to camp. Its a week of them having a good time and forgetting about their illness.

All you have to do is click the link below to make a secure, online donation before 02/04/10. I can't wait to add you to my list of contributors.

Again, I know things are tight this year, so even if you cannot donate, please forward this link, post it on your FaceBook and MySpace pages and just get word out there.

Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions.

Together we'll make a difference,
Patty

Please click here to make a donation or forward this link to your families, friends, community members and places of worship.

[www.joinmda.org]

Re: Thumbs Up MDA Needs Help - Please Read December 07, 2009 11:03AM
Good deal Patty. We gladly helped you out. Now I challenge both Dick and Jake and anyone else with some spare change to do the same Grinning
The video is neat to watch as well. Good luck in your venture!!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2009 11:04AM by J R.

Re: Thumbs Up MDA Needs Help - Please Read December 07, 2009 10:17PM
JR
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
I have done this a few times, but this year is off to a really slow start and that was a big help.
Thank you again
Patty

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason