dyno engine or chassis December 24, 2009 05:31AM
What is better an engine dyno or a chassis dyno for a tractor?
do you want to take your whole tractor there or split it and take the engine?
how much does it cost for a day?
where are they located im in southwest WI
does it help?

Who knows the answers?

Re: dyno engine or chassis December 24, 2009 07:08AM
I personally believe in the engine dyno, You will lose 10-15% through the driveline at minimum. It is not that hard to split them and take it to the dyno. As far as cost it is best to call but last year I spent $400-500 cant remember exactly for a day and we made 8 passes. Yes it does help, where can you find exact numbers that many times in 1 day? as far as where to go also knowing your location Kevin Engelking in Rock city ,ILL. Kevin is a awesome help when doing this and he has a whole lot of knowledge to help you with. Best to give him a call and get more details his number is 1-815-865-5564

Re: dyno engine or chassis December 24, 2009 07:35AM
I would HIGHLY recommend Kevin. You will be so happy when he gets done with you. You can find out so many things on the dyno that I will never do anything until it is on the dyno.

Re: dyno engine or chassis December 24, 2009 01:33PM
Where your at I would highly recommend Engelking. We were there for a day and we gained a season worth of knowledge. Kevin is a great guy and very helpful in finding HP.

Thanks Rob

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,765, Posts: 229,931, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM