Potosi Wisconsin February 01, 2010 09:54AM
I heard that potosi was having 2 nights of tractors this year. Is this true or just a rumor? Seems stupid to have 2 repeat nights when there is such a large base of trucks from that area.

Re: Potosi Wisconsin February 01, 2010 10:42AM
I heard that fantasy lost this pull and a lot of others. This may be the reasoning for it...

Re: Potosi Wisconsin February 01, 2010 01:07PM
You may be right,But why 2 nights of tractors? I have a freind who pulls fantasy and he nows nothing about it.
i do not think they lost hardly any pulls and even may have picked a few up. If you pay attention fantasy does not take weeknight pulls and keep a small tight area and schedule. I was just courious why potosi would leave so many local trucks home when they support there pull. I say the crowd will reflect it if this rumor is true. we need scedules posted!

Re: Potosi Wisconsin February 02, 2010 07:20AM
Any info appreciated.

Re: Potosi Wisconsin February 05, 2010 04:49AM
There will be tri-state on friday night the 6th of August and the local tractor pull on saturday night August the 7 both shows start @ 7

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009