Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 11, 2010 10:08AM
Cuba City Community Picnic Tractor Pull
June 18th 7PM SHARP (weight in at 6-6:30pm)

6000# N/A Hot Stock,18.4 Tires, Safety Equipment
8500# N/A Farm Stock,18.4 tires, 3000RPM, 7MPH
9500# 466 A Pump Hot Farm, Safety Equipment
11000# Too Hot to Farm, 20.8.38 Tires,3000RPM, 14MPH
13500# Turbo Farm, 20.8.38 Tires, 3000RPM, 10 MPH
15000# Turbo Farm, 20.8.38 Tires, 3000RPM, 10 MPH

Prize Money For All Classes
One Hook Per Tractor (2nd Hook Time Permitting!)
General Rules Apply To All Tractors!
Classes Subject to Change And Officials Decisions Are FINAL!
Brian Mueller (608)732-0653
Gary Loeffelholz (608)642-1438
Located At Cuba City's Splinter Park

I believe some of the locals are considering bringing a few 4x4 farm tractors with will be fun to watch but we are asking that due to our lack of track space that they don't get extreme on adding weight or bring articulate tractors because I have spoke with the sled operator and we agree that all we will do is slow them down.

We are trying speed this year due to the increasing amount of different combination's on tractors which will be sled monitored. This should allow us basic rules to check with out all of the arguing. I've been speaking with pullers and other promoters for many months to come with these speeds. Ideas for those whom may not like the 14mph in our TOO HOT TO FARM; you may be allowed/asked to run in the 466 Apump class with a 3000rpm limit due to not having safety equipment. Any other classes asked for will be considered but due keep in mind that if we can keep classes down there will be less confusion and more time saved. Any questions can be addressed to me at anytime either here or by calling me as stated above. Thank you very much.

We are starting with the six classes posted with every intention to let everyone pull a second time if everyone works well at keeping lined up and being on time. Last year we had a similar line up, payed the classes well, and had a free of charge hook for everyone for fun and bragging rights. I personally heard more positive feedback from the second hook than the first after last year. Not saying that is what we will do but it is being considered.

As to the 466 P pumps- If a bunch show up or contact me, I'd be glad to add the class but for what i have heard most are busy and do not plan to show. Badger state boys are in Mackville that weekend. If only one or two wish to pull I am sure we can work something out with the A class or if a handful would like to come let me know and the class will be there.

After mentioning the P pumps I will address the 640 ProFarm- I was interested in having them also, Made some calls to a few pullers, but I never heard if they were interested.

Basically I didn't want to advertise for a class with no tractors and have someone travel to pull by themselves. So if you are interested in pulling but feel you will not fit somewhere just ask.

There will be Food and Beverages trackside on the grounds for all and the fair has the carnival also if the kiddies are interested for those whom have never attended before. Hope to see everyone have a good time.

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 12, 2010 04:58AM
what are your rules for your too hot to farm and for your turbo farm?

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 12, 2010 08:39AM
Well we are trying the speed limit on those classes to help eliminate the idea of having to enforce 100 rules to each tractor. No one enjoys teching so it is hard to get someone to do so. Basically 3000RPMs, 20.8 tires, and speed with out sand bagging. Pullers usually know where they belong anyway but if your planning on putting a 400HP tractor in the turbo farm going 10mph will hurt you. You'll be spun out before you get anywhere. Also we will have the ability to ask you to move classes if we feel necessary. But keep in mind that Too Hot to Farm class will probably be before the farm classes so sign up for the right class if you wish to compete for prize money. As stated in the past if you don't like the speed we will work something out with the hot farm class.

Farm class will be 10 MPH and Too Hot To Farm Will be 14MPH.

General rules apply such as exhaust to be discharged vertically w/o rain caps, no riders, no trick hitches, etc. I think we all know that drill.

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 16, 2010 02:41AM
Hoping for good weather. Sun is out and warm today helping with track conditions. We are putting up snow fence tonight at 6pm and will get a better look at things then. I will keep everyone posted as well as i can with what happens. We do have the benefit of the graveled parking lot for a pit area so if we can make the track go it shouldn't be a problem.

Cuba City June 15, 2010 11:53PM
Any gas tractors allowed In the (4020) classes.??

Re: Cuba City June 16, 2010 12:47AM
Not if they're from Iowa!

Re: Cuba City June 16, 2010 12:50AM
Any class lists or rules?

Re: Cuba City June 16, 2010 02:37AM
If you look in past posts i have posted our classes and such two different times. Track has been crowned well to shed water and we are putting up snow fence tonight. Hope we will make it a go Friday night. As to Saturday check Tri-States web site for further info.

Questions Call Brian Mueller (608)732-0653

Re: Cuba City June 16, 2010 05:04AM
Will RPMs rules be enforced and checked in 3000rpm classes?

Re: Cuba City June 16, 2010 05:34AM
YES! 3000 is a must! We don't need any accidents. If anyone would like I will have a tach with me the night of the pull.
Brian Mueller

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 17, 2010 05:22PM
Latest update i can give to all is that the track is covered thanks to the help of Mr. Brogley and other helpers tonight. The track itself is dried out well due to ripping it yesterday and finishing it today at multiple times today with a good breeze. We packed and covered it around 6:30pm. I will keep updates the best I can on the page but if concerned call, I will due my best to answer all calls tomorrow!

Thanks Brian Mueller (608)732-0653

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 18, 2010 01:34AM
I hope it doesn't turn out like last year for you guys! at least the beer was cold

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 18, 2010 04:12AM
The sun is out, Heading to the track to look things over. Not planning on uncovering the track until later due to the chance of a shower coming through.

Brina Mueller 608-732-0653
Gary Loeffelholz (608)642-1438

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 18, 2010 07:02AM
we are getting our much needed rain again! Thank god cause we needed it since we havnt had any for a few hours... F@#$ed Again!!!!!

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 18, 2010 07:38AM
Well the cover is doing its job but we will look at it later on, look at the radar, and keep everyone posted.

Brian Mueller

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull Friday June 18th June 18, 2010 09:24AM
Just talked to Brian they have started working on the track everything looks good the pull is a go.

Cuba City Friday Night CANCELLED June 18, 2010 11:35AM
The Cuba City Tractor Pull has been CANCELLED for tonight (Friday). We will keep you posted about Saturday night.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009