thank you from strawberry fields June 22, 2010 04:27PM
On behalf of my family, I would like to thank everyone involved with this year's Dan Boldt Memorial tractor pull. To the ESP pullers and tech officials, thanks for putting on a great, smooth running show. Thanks to the spectators who came, even when the forecast was for rain. To all of the people who helped out-whether you were down on the track, in the pits, at the gate or up in the food stand-thank you because we couldn't have done it without you. Thanks also to Dick and Jake Morgan for letting me post our pull on this website. My dad loved tractor pulling, so I would just like to say thanks to everyone who was there and for honoring his memory.

SATURDAY NIGHT! June 23, 2010 12:26AM
THAT WAS A GREAT SHOW BETH. I WANTED TO ADD THAT I HAVE HAD MANY FANS SAY THEY WERE AT YOUR PULL AND LOVED THE SATURDAY EVENING SHOW INSTEAD OF THE SUNDAY AFTERNOON SHOW. IT WAS NICE AND COOL AND COULD WATCH THE SHOW WITH NO SUNGLASSES AND SUN BLOCK. MAYBE SATURDAY NIGHT COULD BE A TRADITION DOWN THERE AT THE CAFE. GREAT JOB BOLDT FAMILY AND WE HAD FUN.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,789, Posts: 229,986, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,102, Posts: 226,063.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009