Atlas Tractor June 29, 2010 03:07AM
Has anyone been able to get ahold of Carl at Atlas Tractor? Voicemail has been full for several days...

Re: Atlas Tractor June 29, 2010 03:28AM
Good Luck

Re: Atlas Tractor June 29, 2010 11:31AM
Well I've been using Karl For years now. I have found if you want your parts to pull in the spring order in the fall. Stopped by a few weeks ago and he is swampped you have to remember this is a one man show with lots of people calling every day. Now with all of Esdons parts out the door he can prolly get cought up on others. And yes he is hard to get ahold of but remember if he stops to talk he is not working!

Re: Atlas Tractor June 29, 2010 01:01PM
What??? you gotta PLAN AHEAD to be a puller?????
I am shocked!
Heck, in the fall I wanna hunt. (buy my ammo the night before season) and don't have no time to work on a pullin tractor,,, Spring is planting and fishin time, now I'm in the mood to go pullin' and now you tell me the parts builders aren't propped up next to their phones just WAITING for my call?????
I figgered it wuz like Wal-Mart, they just have piles of stuff made up and ready to ship out the door.
Don't matter nun that what I want aint never been built before, it should be on somebody's shelf somewhere and they should all just want me to talk their ear off every time I call and talk and talk and talk and don't order nuthin'

Re: Atlas Tractor June 30, 2010 05:11AM
I was concerned that maybe his house or shop was damaged in the MN tornadoes or he had an accident working 80 hours/week trying to get parts done for everyone.

I understand not anwering every call but when the voicemail stayed full I became concerned.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,620, Posts: 229,677, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,065, Posts: 225,892.

Our newest member JD_8520