Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 28, 2010 01:09AM
Well, another weekend of pulling has passed. It seems like every week, we have a new topic on who cheated or something. So, I thought I would start a new topic and anyone that wants to complain could add it here. That way, the rest us of that do not want to hear or read it can move on to upbuilding and constructive topics.

I for one did not like the weather. It was almost unbearably hot and humid. Then it decided to storm. I am tired of all the rain.

Next?

Re: Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 28, 2010 02:32AM
I was at Manson, Iowa pull and the skeeters SUCKED!
They were bigger than them Minnesoda skeeters !!!!
Great pork chops though !!!
And I was wondering, is there a 1973 thru 1983 chevy 3/4 ton 4wd in Humboldt county that Norman's HAVEN'T turned in to an arse kicking puller?Smiling

Re: Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 28, 2010 03:11AM
I was in tomah great pulling weekend. They got all the shows in good job boys! Im missing the 5200 PD light mod class maybe if they tryed that there would be less TWD and maybe less Super farm two great classes just so many it would be nice to switch it up a little .Thanks

Re: Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 28, 2010 03:13AM
were you holding Ted Bundy Jr.s hand during the event?

Re: Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 28, 2010 06:36AM
Nope, Bundy and company were in Tomah.
I even looked around for Hoover and Waggie, but couldn't find them. Couldn't find Stiffler either!

Re: Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 28, 2010 09:05AM
hey stirring stuff... send some rain out this way... looks like i'll have some great cacti come fall at this rate!

Re: Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 28, 2010 10:40AM
Within 25-30 miles radius, it has only rained twice this month- first 14 days and the second 14 days. We have not missed a day for rain in June. We keep sending it down the river where they don't need it that much either. I live in JenTucky. (locals will know where that is!)

Re: Weekend Pulling Complaints Topic June 30, 2010 02:08PM
Give you points for trying Stirring Stuff, but I just can't do it. Went pulling my little minirod sunday and had a great time. As the saying goes" I'd rather have a bad day pulling then a good day at work anytime."' Rick Gruber

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520