IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 15, 2010 04:11AM
Is the Elk River pull this weekend? and if so could anyone post what the classes and basic out line of the rules are? Thanks

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 15, 2010 05:51AM
yes it is on saturday july 17th. the info is on the sherburn county fair web site. just google it u will find it. Grinning

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 15, 2010 04:28PM
Be ready to have your farm class tractor tech inspected. Tractor must have stock turbo or factory replacement turbo. No water injection. We will be checking air cleaners for propane or nitrous injection also. We would also like to keep the rpm's down. If your tractor runs open rpm's, just pull hobby stock where you belong. This is not a run what you brung pull anymore. Hope to see you saturaday at 1pm.

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 16, 2010 03:31PM
you sound real serious maybe you will have to do my job for me. I might miss some thing.oh why don't you use your real name. I like how people talk tough out here but can't say it to there face.

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 17, 2010 03:22PM
It was a great pull had fun see you all next time .

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 19, 2010 12:23AM
does any one have results of elk river i didnt make it there.Grinning

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 19, 2010 09:10AM
All I heard that Jon H. kinda sucked the bag, Randy Becker kicked ass with the run away horse.

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 19, 2010 10:47AM
who works on the Runaway Horse??

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 19, 2010 11:15AM
The king himself Esdon Lehn. I believe Becker does a fair amount aswell..

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 20, 2010 03:09PM
Heard Randy Becker has not been over to Esdons all spring and summer

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 19, 2010 02:55PM
rookie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Randy Becker kicked @#$%& with the run away horse.

That Should Read Randy Becker Needs His @#$%& Kicked because his Mouth is Too big!!!!
And Anyone That takes advise from him on tractor pulling is a fool...I Mean Come on, He Can't Keep His Own Tractor Running So He Has To Drive Someone Else's Tractor. What Does Take Tell You?

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 20, 2010 01:48PM
Where were those green ones from Wisconsin?

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 20, 2010 02:22PM
Did all the tractors tech out ok so Matt C and the tech man dint haffta lay da smack down. Grinning

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 20, 2010 03:12PM
Maybe elk river should get rid of the brush pulls and bring back the ntpa twice a year

Re: IS ELK RIVER THIS WEEKEND? July 20, 2010 11:15PM
No way! That's not a very nice facility... The track is nothing to write home about, and at the end your pulling into a narrow hallway... then you have to back out of there, or do the Austin Powers turn around... No way!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,745, Posts: 229,887, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM