Pride of the Farm August 02, 2010 09:16AM
What is going on with Pride of the Farm? They pulled at Scribner, NE on Friday and got second to last in Bush. Last night they pulled Outlaw in Norfolk, NE and got third...

Re: Pride of the Farm August 02, 2010 11:10AM
Pulled first in Scribner as I recall and took the hook. Others just beat him out. Not a lot of dogs in the Bush SF class and many of those same tractors do very well with Outlaws too.

By the way, that new track and pulling facility in Scribner is something else. Wow! I was amazed how nice it was and how big it was. I was wondering what the pullers thought of it. I know the announcer said a lot of good things.

Re: Pride of the Farm August 02, 2010 11:41AM
The track isn't going to make that much of a difference. I know the track does affect the results but it shouldn't that much.

Personally, I wasn't that impressed with Scribner. The announcer doesn't know much either.

Re: Pride of the Farm August 03, 2010 02:36AM
I was impressed with Scribner, track was good and had nice seating. The sled was set so that the tractor's flew down the track, could have been a few more limited pro tractors but it is the class's first year. As for the superfarm class it is pretty cut throatclass, when you got to an outlaw hook usually half of the top six is bush tractor's. Just think if the bush tractor's did not hook with the OTTPA the Rock Valley clan would get tired of winning all time.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009