dubuque IA results July 29, 2010 05:09PM
Pro Lemke 1st 335 Shramek 2nd 327 Aces Wild 3rd 326 tough break for bill miller on a GOOD pass splits the block and causes massive damage at 250'. He was locked in and hauling the mail

LSS Pichler 1st wettelson 2nd

HSS Just one more wins with I think Jeff Rose second

Re: dubuque IA results July 30, 2010 03:48AM
sully did ya have yer polaroid handy?

Re: dubuque IA results July 30, 2010 11:51AM
I don't take a camera to the pulls. I can't watch have a beer and hold a camera at the same time

Re: dubuque IA results July 30, 2010 01:41PM
what kind of damage did Bill's tractor have? thanks

Re: dubuque IA results July 30, 2010 10:56PM
bad i have never heard of a binder pro stock come apart like that

Re: dubuque IA results July 31, 2010 12:14AM
sully, which Mule was it that blew, old , or new?

Re: dubuque IA results July 31, 2010 12:41AM
If it was the new one i think i might cry!! that is one of the best looking tractors out there!!! glad he kept the old look!!! keep cruisin!!

Re: dubuque IA results July 31, 2010 01:13AM
new one

Re: dubuque IA results July 31, 2010 01:34AM
Freeport this year Billet Binder broke it's block and cylinder head, hoods were saved due to a tiedown system,

Re: dubuque IA results July 31, 2010 04:33AM
it was indeed the new cruisin mule. block split just above the crank exposing all six pistons and severly stretched the cable around the block. side shields looked ok but top portion of hood all dented with severe creases. turbo probably junk. pump appeared to be salvagable but won't know until its gone thru. blocked appeared to have some rust showing possibly indicating an internal crack before the dubq hook. maybe time for a billet block to keep the mule cruisin....

dps

Re: dubuque IA results August 04, 2010 05:58AM
There is a picture of the vehicle after it blew at www.moorephotosmn.com - look under Portfolio/Pulling 2010/Dubuque - I only got the shot after it blew and stopped but you can see what it looked like.

Rick

Re: dubuque IA results August 04, 2010 01:00PM
Rick,

Thanks for sharing the great photos. You do very good work.

Very tough break for Bill, I'm just glad all the safety equiptment did it's job:
http://moorephotosmn.smugmug.com/Pulling-2010/Dubuque-IA-72910/13145380_4Q3LN#953615089_c4y5p

More of Moore Photos at:
http://www.moorephotosmn.com

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason