Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 10, 2010 03:46PM
Will any of these be at Mo state fair: Aint Skeered Deere, Overdraft-Clark SF, Osborn new John Deere,any Ill pullers coming, Setters AC's,Dohrmans AC not Dohmans, Cawoods Comet, Murra IH, Spike Rowe, Red Streak II

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 10, 2010 11:50PM
Sorry to inform you but Setter's Orange Crush will not be there. But Dohrman's "livin orange and gettin rowdy" should be there

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 11, 2010 12:00AM
Both of our AC tractors will be at the fair

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 11, 2010 12:24AM
What is red streak 2? Pretty sure John Osborn will be there.

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 11, 2010 12:44AM
I will be there--spike

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 11, 2010 10:49AM
Is the new mccormick limited pro gonna be there?

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 11, 2010 11:03AM
do you mean nick micheals new mccormick limited pro,is it finally gonna make it out of shop?

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 11, 2010 03:10PM
john osborn yes, cawood comet 97% sure

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 11, 2010 03:29PM
You mean CHEETIN cawood comet will be there? The one who doesn't want to pull against anyone who might beat him? LOL!

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 12, 2010 01:20AM
Yep and the whinin Cawood Comet if he thinks he might have to run aginst some one on an even playing field,however the neighborhood he hails from is full of that,could be all that turbulance off the windmills.

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 12, 2010 08:48AM
Sounds to me a few guys are just a Lil scared. He runs the same asso. As I and they do not cheat just smart guys

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 12, 2010 11:37AM
seen their tractor enough and know it has a 600ci motor with a 3x4 turbo running against small block tractors. they get beat once and the next time they will put 20 feet on the same tractors.

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 12, 2010 12:08PM
Then put your money where your mouth is and protest them!!! I have known Josh and Delvan for over ten years now and they are a huge asset to the sport. Super guys and know how to make a tractor go down the track! If you have ever seen any of their tractors run you know they all run at the top of the class. I assume by losing by 20 feet you mean the first NWMTPA hook of this year. They did fall behind, but who doesnt miss the weight, gear, or anything else for that matter once in a while?? If I had to bet on one tractor I thought to be legal, that would definitley be the one!

Scott Walker

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 12, 2010 04:58PM
You fellows up there in the windmill country must have blinders on. The Super MTA that they pull in the non-turbo class is larger than 350 inches, you boys just need to get your head out of the sand and have him checked. Can't imagine that the comet is much different.

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 12, 2010 05:47PM
ubpullinwrong
seen their tractor enough and know it has a 600ci motor with a 3x4 turbo running against small block tractors. they get beat once and the next time they will put 20 feet on the same tractors.

U only wish u knew lol! that tractor has a full 640 cubes I think( which i believe to be completely legal in superfarm and nwmtpa limited prostock) and yes they run against small block tractors as that is still within the rules of nwmtpa. they have gotten beat a few times this summer and beat back a few times. U probably should check your keyboard puffer and turbo plug, somebody put the wrong data in it.

And Fred what kinda proof do u have that the mta is bigggg?

It'd be interesting to know where some of u come up with this !@@#$!

Re: Any of these be at Missouri State Fair August 13, 2010 01:58AM
If u can't run with big doggs stay on the porch and it's the biggest brush pull this side of tge Mississippi. Run what u brung and hope u brung enuff 

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009