Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th July 23, 2010 10:55AM
Cuba City Community Picnic Tractor Pull RAIN DATE!
August 13th 7PM SHARP (weight in at 6-6:30pm)

6000# N/A Hot Stock,18.4 Tires, Safety Equipment
8500# N/A Farm Stock,18.4 tires, 3000RPM,
9500# 466 A Pump Hot Farm, Safety Equipment
11000# Too Hot to Farm, 20.8.38 Tires,3000RPM,
13500# Turbo Farm, 20.8.38 Tires, 3000RPM,
15000# Turbo Farm, 20.8.38 Tires, 3000RPM,

Prize Money For All Classes
One Hook Per Tractor (2nd Hook Time Permitting!)
General Rules Apply To All Tractors!
Classes Subject to Change And Officials Decisions Are FINAL!
Brian Mueller (608)732-0653
Gary Loeffelholz (608)642-1438
Located At Cuba City's Splinter Park

I believe some of the locals are considering bringing a few 4x4 farm tractors with will be fun to watch but we are asking that due to our lack of track space that they don't get extreme on adding weight or bring articulate tractors because I have spoke with the sled operator and we agree that all we will do is slow them down.

We are starting with the six classes posted with every intention to let everyone pull a second time if everyone works well at keeping lined up and being on time. Last year we had a similar line up, payed the classes well, and had a free of charge hook for everyone for fun and bragging rights. I personally heard more positive feedback from the second hook than the first after last year. Not saying that is what we will do but it is being considered..

Basically I didn't want to advertise for a class with no tractors and have someone travel to pull by themselves. So if you are interested in pulling but feel you will not fit somewhere just ask.

There will be Food and Beverages trackside on the grounds for all. Hope to see everyone have a good time.

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th July 28, 2010 12:38PM
hey mueller you still havin the 15mph limit on the too hot to farm class like you were originally planning on doing??

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 02, 2010 05:36AM
I believe that will still be the plan. I think you all decided 15 was reasonable correct?

Still planning on using speeds in most classes. Now that I've been postponed this long I have been able to watch some of the other pulls to get a better idea of where the speeds should be set. Potosi is planning on using speeds this Saturday so that will be extremely helpful.

Hope everyone can make it; I know the summer has became extremely busy for everyone but we plan to have a good show. If anyone has suggestions or questions please feel free to comment or call me @(608-732-0653)

Thanks Brian Mueller

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 09, 2010 06:30AM
Just a reminder to all that Cuba's Pull Is this Friday the 13th and so far weather looks to be acceptable. We feel like Potosi had a good show on Saturday and we should be able to do the same. Tractors were lined up very well and classes ran quickly. If we can do the same I see no reason why we can't run everyone a 2nd time.

Waiting to hear back but it is a possibility that we will have a few 640 pro farm tractors to add to the night also.

Another thought for anyone who pulled at Potosi. Please leave the reflective tape on your tractors that was used to tach them because anyone will be subject to being checked and it will save a lot of time if you already have the tape on. Thanks

Hope everyone can make it. Any questions please call Brain Mueller (608)732-0653 or Gary Loeffelholz (608)642-1438

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 11, 2010 06:07PM
any restrictions in the 8500# farm stock like a speed limit thank you

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 11, 2010 11:58PM
Dont need restriction am not coming Fritz

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 12, 2010 12:55AM
fritz what the heck is up not tired of winning are you, just kidding

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 12, 2010 10:15AM
I have a camper I used at Tohma.My wife and kids would like to do a little camping.Pulling is on the back burnner.May make a pull or two.LOL Fritz.

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 12, 2010 01:19PM
any 466 p pump hot farm class?

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 13, 2010 01:23AM
We covered the track this morning. Just gonna wait to see what comes yet.

Yes there will be speed and RPM restrictions.

466 P pump class contact Brandon Coates. He was trying to round up a few for a class. 563-580-5631

Thanks Brian Mueller(608)732-0653

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 13, 2010 04:28AM
We covered the track this morning early but we only receive enough rain to settle the dust. I have heard other area receiving large amounts(sorry to hear that guys). We are going to try and make the first decision on what the weather will do at Noon; then another probably close to 3pm. The track is dry enough to need water but we are waiting to see what the weather will do. Hope to see everyone to night. Good show planned for tonight.

Track side numbers
Gary Loeffelholz (608)642-1438

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 13, 2010 08:38AM
rain report?

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 13, 2010 08:41AM
just talked to brian and he said they are still plan on having it.

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 13, 2010 09:41AM
Just talked to brian the pull is cancelled for tonight

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 13, 2010 10:02AM
when are they rescheduling it for?

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 14, 2010 07:20AM
Well I am lost for words with the lovely Wisconsin weather I've had the luxury of dealing with for both attempts for the Cuba City Tractor Pull. Sorry to say that there will not be another reschedule this year. We had a hard time in finding a date to use this time around that worked around everything else.

We are NOT pulling tonight instead of last night. I know this has been brought up a few times but the Firemen are having a band (Johnny Trash) in the park tonight.

Thanks to everyone that helped out and hopefully we will have better luck next time.
Brian Mueller

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 14, 2010 08:20AM
Thanks for trying. Randy Leahy

Re: Cuba City Community Tractor Pull RAIN DATE Friday August 13th August 14, 2010 12:49PM
Keep your chin up Brian you tried and know that we will support you next year!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009