Great pull in Jefferson City, MO. tonight!!!!! August 27, 2010 06:34AM
I can't wait to get to Jefferson City, MO. tonight for their pull, they have NTPA Unlimited Modifieds, Diesel Super Stocks, Light Super Stocks,
and Four Wheel Drive Trucks. Outlaw has Modifieds, Light Super Stocks, Two Wheel Drive Trucks, and Pro Stock Tractors. Also there is
two classes of Limited Pro Stocks from East Central Missouri, two tracks of great pulling awaits.

Re: Great pull in Jefferson City, MO. tonight!!!!! August 27, 2010 06:41AM
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW TONIGHT, I HAVE BEEN THE PAST TWO YEARS AND I LOVE IT. MY KIDS REALLY ENJOY IT TOO. JUST DO NOT FORGET THE EAR PLUGS.Bouncing

Re: Great pull in Jefferson City, MO. tonight!!!!! August 28, 2010 02:19AM
So I went out to the fair grounds last night for the Outlaw pull and it was wonderful. The weather could have not been better and the people where all in a good mood. We are trying to fix out day so we can go back tonight.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009