Corhusker Deere, What Happened to it. Tripple Massey and others also September 29, 2010 07:28AM
Does anyone know where this big deere: Cornhusker Deere went. I really like that tractor, when I got to see it at Tomah for a few years. I believe Dave Schroeder was his name that pulled it. Also, does anyone know what happened to Triple Massey, Pulled by Nueman out of Beaver Dam Wisconsin went.

Re: Corhusker Deere, What Happened to it. Tripple Massey and others also September 29, 2010 08:22AM
Cornhusker Deere was owned by Duane Schroeder was sold to Ken Gravatt of Richwood Ohio and is now called Struttin Buck Cornhusker Edition

Re: Corhusker Deere, What Happened to it. Tripple Massey and others also September 29, 2010 03:49PM
Never owned or ran the tripple massey the tractor was out of iowa and ended up out east somewhere if i remember correctly, AS for our MF one got sold to Willie Jacobson in Jefferson but there is a new component chassis in shop waiting for sheetmetal and turbos when life slows down been having fun running twd and working

Re: Corhusker Deere, What Happened to it. Tripple Massey and others also September 29, 2010 04:57PM
After leaving Iowa the Triple Massey went to the Ferry Brothers in Massachusetts.... Then if my memory is correct,I think it went to Mike Novinger in NE Missouri.I think its OHC and he pulled it a few times with the Outlaws 4-5 years ago in Open 6SS the few times they ran that class.He now pulls the Dominator Deere.

Re: Corhusker Deere, What Happened to it. Tripple Massey and others also September 30, 2010 02:35PM
Sitting in ernies shop waiting on him to fix for the last 5 years or so.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009