is pulling a family sport? October 02, 2010 03:42PM
Do you think pulling is a family Sport?

Re: is pulling a family sport? October 03, 2010 02:46AM
Yes for sure... my daughter who is 2 loves it! she gets all excited the minute we say lets get in the car we are going to the tractor pull, and we are just fans... I see alot of family pulling teams.. they use that to spend time with their familys.. So ya its a fun competitive sport, that doesn't cost you more that 30 bucks usually to get in.. We have attended NTPA, BSTP/PPL pulls and to us that is our family time together, a common thing we like to do.. being farmers, we are free in the summer so that works out for us. So in many ways it is a family sport...

Re: is pulling a family sport? October 03, 2010 04:11AM
There is no doubt about it, has been for generations, and will continue to be.

Re: is pulling a family sport? October 03, 2010 04:30AM
of course there boys down here in ky 13 years old pulling a hot farm and light limited tractors i been in the sport since i was about a year old

Re: is pulling a family sport? October 03, 2010 10:35AM
for sure! hopefully it keeps going in years to come. the pit area could be a lil dangerous, between the trucks and tractors, and the language tho lol

HotHotRe: is pulling a family sport? October 03, 2010 11:43AM
I think so to.
There is a few things that I feel should stay off of the vehicals like the Bull B@11$.

I dont think you will see Nascar cars with them. We may be pullers and concidered red-necks but lets keep some things in check

Re: HotHotRe: is pulling a family sport? October 03, 2010 01:09PM
It's a family sport if you make it one.I pulled garden tractors,stock trucks and mod trucks in the 80's did the hunting thing with the kids and now that my kids are grown up we got back into pulling tractors first a oliver 77 in the hobby stock class now we pull in the open mod twin engine and all my kids are in on building the tractor. I have 6 kids age range from 31 to 19 and even at that age they all loved the sport. and now I'm going to build a garden tractor puller for my grandson. So yes it's a family sport.

Re: HotHotRe: is pulling a family sport? October 03, 2010 02:17PM
You can make it for what ever you want it to be. You can go with your buddies and drink beer and party, or do as we have done for the past 41 years. Take the wife and family and enjoy it togather with other familys who do the same.
After 41 years of pulling, my wife has missed 1 pull and my daughter went with me to it. MACK

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro