Foaming a 560 December 01, 2010 10:09AM
Has anybody ever foamed a a ih 560 center section.An if so how hard was it?An If I don't foam will oil still pass threw the center section to lube the bearings without any pumps in the tractor I am really at a crossroad here an are pretty stump

Re: Foaming a 560 December 01, 2010 03:37PM
Are you pulling with a ta? I only run 5 gal total in the rears either way. 4 gallons hy-tran 1 gallon lucas oil additive. If you eliminate the ta you can block off the rear unless you are still running pto.
If you are running fast speed and want better lube plumb out of bottom of the rear and pump it over the top and spray it on the gears with nozzles or build a drip tube. Floyd Isbell 570 637-1311

Re: Foaming a 560 December 02, 2010 04:43AM
what type of pump would you use for this also no ta But doesnt the bearings in front of the ta housing area need lubed an also the one behind the ta housing right in front of the constant mess gears need lubed also thanks

Re: Foaming a 560 December 02, 2010 12:02PM
the front bearing on the pinion shaft gets oil from the rear behind the ta housing.It will still get oil.
Granger catalog, summit , tons of options. unless your running super fast wheel speed I wouldn't worry about lube. you're going to get lots of lubrication just driving it around.

Re: Foaming a 560 December 02, 2010 01:19PM
Thanks floyd your advice helps me out alot.Got a question for you do you have in stock a delete kit complete for changing out a ta to a straight shaft if not how long to get onean price look at your website thinking of a chritmass present for myself also can you really speed up your wheel speed alot with the constant mess gears how much say in second and third gear? sorry I am just full of questions

Re: Foaming a 560 December 03, 2010 09:08AM
Just need to know tooth count of gears you have then tell me what gear you want to run. Such as you run
4th gear but you want to use third,but 4th gears is jut a little slower than you want. We will add the teeth to the constant mesh top gear and speed up the entire transmission. This will allow you to use your lower gears that are bigger and stronger. As far as time, we have some of the 560 sets done.

Re: Foaming a 560 December 03, 2010 10:06AM
what gear would you recommend for a 560 with a dt 466 in it pulling in the 5500 an 7000lb class .The dt got alot of pepper an we can expand hey can i get your number so we can talk on the phone

Re: Foaming a 560 December 04, 2010 07:53AM
Floyd Isbell 570 637-1311

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009