South Central Rules Meeting November 30, 2010 12:46PM
South Central Rules meeting Dec. 11 6 PM at Paulson's Shop for directions call 608-220-2055

Re: South Central Rules Meeting December 01, 2010 10:00AM
Have a contact # for signing pulls

Re: South Central for booking pulls December 02, 2010 02:08PM
Mark, thanks for asking .Use the same # as for directions to Paulsons, talk to Mike.

Re: South Central for booking pulls December 03, 2010 03:05AM
thanx

Re: South Central for booking pulls December 04, 2010 12:52AM
r u clowns gonna get off yer a pump crap and run some thing with reliability and get more inline rules that other orgs have in wisconsin so tractors can run with you and elsewhere? I not saying the other org 2.75 rule is any better all you guys cry wanna keep cost down. change to 3x3 so you can run used sf chargers those guys have to buy a new one every year cuz someone keeps reiventing the wheel

P-PUMPS

Re: South Central for booking pulls December 05, 2010 10:52PM
Clowns, nice! Like the "other" class, this group has grown also. Before they were organized it was just the a-pump altered class, so they got together and they all had a-pumps so that's how they started off, were they all supposed to buy new p-pumps back then? Now I believe the time is up (this year or next) where possibly p-pumps could be voted in. I'd like to see both those outfits get on the same page. I like the rules Klint has for the 10500 at Gordyville, won't be able to get a dog in that fight, but I like the 3 x whatever with map. I don't know what the answer is, frankly I don't really care, time permitting I'll have two ready to go this next season at some point with whatever rules are in place. Computers would be nice, but at least they can fix up their tires.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,765, Posts: 229,931, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM