5.9/6.7 cummins Light Super December 14, 2010 06:53PM
Can I swap one of the newer 6.7 Cummins blocks in for the old 5.9s? With the Destroked Stroker crank and Indys new billet head. We would be at 7.3 liters before even doing a little boring and reviews of the Indy show good flow numbers. Looks like a killer combo for a state level light super. With a ag rearend and a good sized set of twins I would think 1800hp on alky wouldn't be unreasonable plus it would be a light combo with lots of movable weight in a 6000lb class.

Re: 5.9/6.7 cummins Light Super December 15, 2010 04:07AM
I would suggest you give Chuck Lewis a call (812-325-4518). He has run this combo (his own aftermarket head) in the past with very good results. Last I heard he still has all the top end parts to do what you are describing. While I’m sure the Indy set-up would work great, you could probably do the same thing for a fraction of the cost, if he still has the parts.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,635, Posts: 229,699, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520