12 Days of Christmas Promo - Specials Change Daily December 13, 2010 12:35AM
I had a few people tell me they wanted to see this Facebook special on Pulloff as well, so here you go!

Excel Sportswear would like to announce our first annual 12 Days of Christmas Promotion! This promotion runs from during the last 12 (work) Days until Christmas. So every day, from now until Christmas Eve, Excel will have a different special offered on orders placed that day. Every day is different, so check back daily and call in your orders! Happy Holidays from all of us here at Excel Sportswear.

Day 1 - Dec 8th - 3 Free Short Sleeve T-Shirts on every order *
Day 2 - Dec 9th - 3 Free Long Sleeve T-Shirts on every order *
Day 3 - Dec 10th - 3 Free Crewneck Sweatshirts on every order *
Day 4 - Dec 13th - 2 Free 9oz Hooded Sweatshirts on every order *
Day 5 - Dec 14th - $50 off every order*
Day 6 - Dec 15th - $20 off today's order as well as a FREE Limited Edition Excel Sportswear tee and sticker!*
Day 7 - Dec 16th - 4 FREE T-Shirts with today's order! *
Day 8 - Dec 17th - 1 FREE full zip hooded sweatshirt jacket with today's order!*
Day 9 - Dec 20th - $25 Gift Certificate to use on your NEXT order or to give as a gift!*
Day 10 - Dec 21st - TBA *
Day 11 - Dec 22nd - TBA *
Day 12 - Dec 23rd - TBA *
*Orders must be in to us by the end of the day to get the promotion offered on that day.

These free items and promotional offers are in addition to already free art, screen and setup with custom graphics like you see below!

I will update not only this posting, but we will update daily here as well.

Please just call and ask for Patty on this promo and I will see that you get your gifts from Santa!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2010 01:54AM by Excel Shirts.

Re: 12 Days of Christmas Promo - Specials Change Daily December 17, 2010 12:44AM
Whats tomorrows deal

Re: 12 Days of Christmas Promo - Specials Change Daily December 17, 2010 12:53AM
I wont know what is offered on Monday until I come in Monday morning, Sorry! I would tell you if I could!

The 12 days of Christmas promo will continue Monday though with something new! Check back.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009