Christmas December 24, 2010 01:58AM
At this time of year may we all put aside our differences and wish one another a Merry Christmas. Lets all remember what the season is for. So to all my fellow pullers ...not happy holidays...but..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Re: Christmas December 24, 2010 02:47AM
To all the Promoters, Pullers, Sled Operators, Key Board Pullers and to the Whole Tractor Pulling Family, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Looking Forward to a Great 2011 Pulling Season.

Dale Wollard
(Packman)

Thumbs UpRe: Merry Christmas December 24, 2010 08:53AM
Jake and I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. This is a great time to remember the true reason for the season, the birth of the Son of GOD. Please remember those men and women that can’t be home with their loved ones at this joyous time of year. Those brave men and women that are protecting our freedom, GOD bless them and protect them.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Merry Christmas December 24, 2010 11:45AM
Merry Christmas Pullers, fans, and everyone in between! May God Bless each and everyone of you all!

Merry Christmas December 25, 2010 12:30AM
Merry Christmas to all, the Dixie Binder,gang.

Re: Merry Christmas December 25, 2010 01:29AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU PULLERS AND THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL SEASON OF PULLING. DIXIE BINDER I HOPE YOU GET IT RUNNING FOR NEXT YEAR I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF WATCHING YOU AND HAMBONE PULLING. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED YEAR OF PULLING WONT BE LONG NOW.

Merry Christmas December 25, 2010 01:05AM
Just wanted to wish everybody a Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!! Remember now that we are almost to Jan. we are that much closer to the outdoor pulling season.

The "Scrap Iron Express" Guys

Merry Christmas Spinning December 24, 2010 02:48PM
I hope and wish that everybody has a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Re: From the sipes family to everyone, have a Wonderful Christmas December 24, 2010 09:52AM
Congratulations on a good year. Were going to be out this year,hopefully in the early part.Hope all of you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!! KENT& SUE

Re: From the sipes family to everyone, have a Wonderful Christmas December 25, 2010 12:49AM
Hey Sipes, get to work and make more toys . lol Always knew there had to be something Looney with you all . Merry Christmas .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM