True Grit Toy Raffle January 16, 2011 01:06PM
I just want to thank everyone who donated to the toy raffle this year. We raised 2000 dollars to donate to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.

Thanks to Klint and his crew for putting on one heck of a show this year. Gets better and better every year!
Thanks to the Morgans for letting us all use this great website.
Thanks to Lance and his crew for helping out with the raffle by donating the helmet that got raffled off.

Chris Little's brother in law won the raffle. He said that it would stay in the family on display somewhere.

Next year we will be doing something similar, but a donation to a different foundation. If anyone has any ideas on what tractor they would like to see built, throw some ideas out there for me. I was very pleased with how much was raised, and want to keep doing this every year for a good cause.

Thanks again to everyone. See ya next year at Gordyville

Justin Stuckenschneider

Re: True Grit Toy Raffle January 16, 2011 01:53PM
Your models looked great, keep up the good work!!!

Re: True Grit Toy Raffle January 19, 2011 03:02AM
Here is an idea. Longtime superstock puller Marc Clifton from IL passed away from cancer this past year. The Cliftons always have a very nice looking tractor that would make a good model.

Re: True Grit Toy Raffle January 19, 2011 11:40AM
The Clifton's also set up some form of school scholarship. May be worth looking into in some way shape or form.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM