whos vidios are better JR, or klints January 18, 2011 02:15PM
was going order a video of gordyville, so who's are better JR or Klint's

Re: whos vidios are better JR, or klints January 18, 2011 02:57PM
Both are good. Might get Gordyville from Klint do to the fact that he promoted the pull and buy the Keystone from Jerry because he helps with the promotion of that pull. They work together.

Re: whos vidios are better JR, or klints January 19, 2011 01:02AM
Take your pick. Klint or myself are NOT in competition with one another. We work closely together to provide you the best footage possible. That is why you will see my footage on his year end sets and his on my year end sets. Either way, we strive to bring you the best we have to offer.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: whos vidios are better JR, or klints January 19, 2011 03:15AM
Buy them both and compare then get back to us !!!! Just kidding I don't think you will be diappointed with either one. I prefer JR but I am from the east so I am probably a little bias.

Re: whos vidios are better JR, or klints January 19, 2011 02:21PM
I mean no disrespect to either man, when you are there to pull , I get to see very little of the of the pull, thought maybe if I got the vidio I could see some of the pull, also like the pic,s both JR's and Morgans

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM