Tires- Good for cutting, or too far gone? February 01, 2011 12:34PM
I've come across a set of 24.5-32 Firestone 23 degree tires, came off a combine. The tires have quite a bit of bar left on them, and are about only two years old, but I'm told have some stalk damage. I haven't looked at them close at all, but I was wondering how good they'd have to really be before they'd be unacceptable to have cut for pulling tires?

Re: Tires- Good for cutting, or too far gone? February 02, 2011 01:35AM
They cut some pretty ratty lookin stuff! What cut u lookin 4?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 01:36AM by Goz.

Re: Tires- Good for cutting, or too far gone? February 02, 2011 02:43AM
Well, As of right now, I have no need for a set of 24.5-32's. But, considering these are Firestones, and they look pretty good from a distance, I wondered if they'd be worth saving for a rainy day, or if someone else can make use of them. I think they'll end up getting tossed otherwise.

I don't see myself getting a Hot Farm any time soon.....

Re: Tires- Good for cutting, or too far gone? February 02, 2011 07:43AM
Save them they are worth something! Do u know of any 407s for sale?

Re: Tires- Good for cutting, or too far gone? February 02, 2011 08:12AM
No 407's around here just yet that I know of. I'm keeping my eyes open, though, cause I wouldn't mind having another one set aside. I see there's one on Ebay from an 856, but seems a tad high for one w/ a spun rod IMO.

I'll have to set those tires off to the side once it warms up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009